Diablo® III

Critique. The WD above you: 4 things cont'd

sorry @skilling, didnt see your post before i could post mine lol. will make one for you, gimme a sec
Reply Quote
@skilling

1. getting a better shoulder, something with higher vit or with life% maybe. usually vile wards have it.

2. i would suggest completing the zuni set for that added mana regen, it helps a lot.

3. maybe try getting a zuni trail with higher vit and/or with all resist

4. nice lacuni prowlers you have there :D
Edited by Kryz#1520 on 11/15/2012 8:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Kryz

1) need to increase 1H dps
2) For TotD, either increase your Topaz or buy without one with better stats
3) change bracer and shoulder

Overall, nice AR & MF
Reply Quote
1) upgrade chest, maybe a marrow.
2) you can easily upgrade belt for one with armor/res
3) Just like your advice, upgrade 1h weapon
Reply Quote
@Chiripopik

Not sure if that's your 1st account but get to 60 1st lol!
Edited by Hamstar#6926 on 11/15/2012 11:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Chiripopik-1376/hero/6711590

:) forgot its US forums
Reply Quote
i still new in WD, pls advice
Reply Quote
View profile
@ Chiripopik

1) 5/10
2) You build is very mana intensive having AC / Bears as your attacks... yet all you have is a mojo / CK with mana regen. I am imagining that you are still on low MP levels with your low dps and life... (probably MP1-3?) With that I would change out JF for GF for more damage and mana returns.
3) Please get rid of your rare ring ASAP and get a zuni pox to help you with your mana regen. Your belt is terrible and should be thrown by the wayside... it doesn't even have AR. If you are going to use a rare belt... get one with AR... if not go for witching hour or something good. There are many other upgrades you need but do those 2 first.
4) Your vile ward is the only item i would keep in the foreseeable future.

@ Trix

1) 6.5/10
2) Nice idea... I would switch your SpiritualAttunment to BloodRitual for better mana returns. I can go into the numbers... but I really don't want to right now... needless to say BR > SA everytime.
3) Nice Strength blackthorne's pants... oh wait you aren't a barb. How about getting some int ones? And running 3 blackthorne's set is really not that effective for WD's. Pop yourself a witching hour or something for more crit dmg ability and boost your crit chance. You are running only +14.5% crit chance... that is terrible.
4) Good idea with the manajuma set... you just need a mojo with crit chance.
Reply Quote
@ofgortens

1) 8/10
2) Nothing bad that I can say about your build. Are you able to spam bears 90% of the time with this set up? I'm guessing you use this for higher mp since you have zombie dogs.
3) I'm not a huge fan of T&T gloves. Maybe a rare set of gloves with CC, CD, & INT + VIT, and work a little more PUR in your gear?
4) Jelly of your MCK, I might of over paid for mine :l
Reply Quote
@Recount

1) !0/10
2) I Love any build that uses fun abilites like Fetishes.
3) 4 Piece bonus and plenty of mana regen, you dps is sick I mean what more can be said.
4) I am curious about the amulet, is the 240vit needed or could you grab a 10cc or an 100cd for the more dps?
Reply Quote
@fatbabydyer

1)7/10
2) Not too firmiliar with sac builds, but yours seem legit. Not a big fan of SB:Manitou tho. I'd swap it with MC: Paranoia.
3) Work on the dps a little bit. Try to get a bit more PUR on gloves and vile ward.
4) Wish my witching hour had some PUR :l

And to answer your question, you're right that 200+ vit is not really needed. But at the moment I'm broke. I will look into a new ammy when I get home. Thanks.
Reply Quote
@Recount

1. 9/10. Awesome gear overall
2. You can add more AR
3. Why not replace Fetish with BBV (Rain Dance) helps with spamming bears
4. Nice Trails
Reply Quote
yeah my dps is actually 70k, Im not sure why it only says I have 45k. Thanks for the input!
Reply Quote
@Recount

1. 9/10. Awesome gear overall
2. You can add more AR
3. Why not replace Fetish with BBV (Rain Dance) helps with spamming bears
4. Nice Trails
Reply Quote
I use fetish ambush because I do mp0 a3 runs. If I land it correctly and if I'm lucky it can 1 shot most elites.
Reply Quote
View profile
2) Nothing bad that I can say about your build. Are you able to spam bears 90% of the time with this set up? I'm guessing you use this for higher mp since you have zombie dogs.
3) I'm not a huge fan of T&T gloves. Maybe a rare set of gloves with CC, CD, & INT + VIT, and work a little more PUR in your gear?

Yeah with BR/ VQ+WM it allows me to spam bears 90% of the time for upper MP levels. If I have GI in my build, it allows me to do speed runs of MP5-7. MP8+ I sub in Bad Medicine for GI and it works for any MP level. MP10 just takes a while and RD elites are pain in the butt.

The reason I have T&T is because I am going for all legendary / set items and my T&T is the best legendary gloves I could find for my build.
Reply Quote
I speed run /power farm MP3 1 hitting everything + elites,been a WD for about a week, ( i know i need to +58 ALL my gems i sold all my top tier gems when they skyrocketed in price), swapped zuni set bonus to farm faster

@Recount

i like all of your gear the only thing i would suggested was trifecta your gloves but you have pickup radius on them and it might be hard to even find a pair thats an upgrade thats worth it for the money lol

I like your setup
Reply Quote
I'm new to WD. Please advise me on want to improve on.
Reply Quote
@DeLaTorre

1) You're prob not gonna want to hear this, but get yourself a Pox. The mana regen will be significant. So significant in fact, that you could invest out of Spiritual Attunement and into PTV. Your dps will jump up to over 100k, easy. Also: farm yourself a SWEET Hellfire Ring. That Oath Sting is... ugh. Sadly, the pox will be rather expensive, but since your rings are fairly meh you don't have to spend hundreds of milions. Likely 20 or 30.

2) I would concentrate on more all resistance on the pieces that just have one type of resist. Including your gloves and neck without sacrificing those other stats.

3) Spring for a Witching Hour belt. And don't settle. 80million +. 10-13k dps increase all by itself and include all resistance (ideally vitality as well). Also look for what you might consider a small upgrade: an 8% Poison Damage Zuni Boot. Maybe 2k dps increase right there. Shop for one with all resist or Life regen. Or pick up radius. Don't sacrifice your Intel or Vital.

4) Speaking of pick up radius: Grave Injustice + Thing of the Deep = win. See if you can find, while upgrading, a piece that extends your pickup radius a bit more. Consider Circle of Life over Gruesome Fiest. That will prove fun with all that PR.

5) Upgrade all your gems to radiant stars. Slowly if need be because they are expensive. Start with your crit gem in your weapon... which also can be upgraded for more DPS. The ring, belt and weapons will most likely be your most expensive upgrades , unless you are really lucky, and/or peruze thru the AH with some luck and patience.

Overall: 6/10

You are moving in the right direction! Love the Lacuni bracer + zuni boot speed increase. Keep it up! (except for the name of your WD which is... "Witchdoctor". Really? o.0

These will put you over 150k dps. Good luck!
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 11/16/2012 11:34 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]