Diablo® III

RATE THE BARB ABOVE YOU V9

Got skipped. Please rate gear/build and recommend. FYI - currently planning to upgrade helm to a Mempo when funds allow, then rings probably.

EDIT: Thanks for the feedback. I am only at 12 million for my whole build now so it sounds like I need gold more than anything :-)

I stole my SS for 265K so it seemed to me that applying the 5 million it would have cost for a crit SS would be better spent elsewhere for now. Eventually, I will upgrade it though. My resists aren't bad because of my intelligence; all 530+ after buff. I would like them to be around 600, but damage mitigation is not an issue for me at MP6 where I have been playing.
Edited by AZsnowstorm#1818 on 11/13/2012 2:51 PM PST
@valanthe i would say that your gloves could be upgraded to gain another affix. other then that everything else looks pretty solid it would only be a matter of little upgrades here and there.
11/13/2012 02:23 PMPosted by AZsnowstorm
Got skipped. Please rate gear/build and recommend. FYI - currently planning to upgrade helm to a Mempo when funds allow, then rings probably.

Vile ward for shoulders, but you should get some all resistance on one of your rings or ammy, your All Res is too low at the moment. Maybe an ammy with all Res and attack speed, I sold one not too long ago with all res, attack speed, and crit chance for under 5 mil, so they aren't too expensive always. Rate me too, whoever.
@AZsnowstorm i would say to find equipment with both CC and CD. also, if you dont want to dual-wep then i would say find a SS that has crit. but not too bad on everything else.
@liakos, you have some sexy stuff, the only thing i would say it that with a HotA build and that DPS you dont really need LOH, life steal with that off hand would be better.
Since I guess I can't rate alucard, I'll just drop by.
Please rate my EU barb. I need tips. Thanks!

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Megarage-1200/hero/2522036
11/13/2012 02:31 PMPosted by alucard
@liakos, you have some sexy stuff, the only thing i would say it that with a HotA build and that DPS you dont really need LOH, life steal with that off hand would be better.

The build is temp, I switch bw WW and that usually, HOTA for ubers, I do have a 2 handed skorn with socket, and 300 vit and str. got it cheap for 9 mil. I would like a nice echoing fury since skorn is too slow; thanks, I appreciate it. I could consider selling that sword for a life steal one.
@laikos 7/10 because your vile wards don't have much strength on them, you can get some different shoulders with more strength for much less. Even though vile wards look cool, they are very expensive. Your weapons have sockets but no crit damage on them. You could get a lot more dps with crit damage on your weapons.
@Megarage 3/10
That offhand is horrid. You need a weapon with 1.4+ attacks per second, your current mainhand would make a better offhand. You have a lot of health but almost no DPS so you wont be able to farm anything more than MP1.
Edited by xen0n#1667 on 11/13/2012 2:56 PM PST
@megarage i posted my profile a few feeds back sorry man... actually while on the topic how do you get it to were people can just view my profile? also megarage, when i look at your profile it sayd your dps is 27k? is that right because your equipment seems like it would be better then that.
Edited by Alucard#1337 on 11/13/2012 2:39 PM PST
@Liakos: 6/10 Nice barb :D. Should upgrade your bracer to have all res if you're not going lacuni and can probably easily get a better pants, same recommendation goes for chest armor.

Before anyone rates me, I know I need to upgrade my gems, please tell me other things :D.
Edited by TehCommunism#1537 on 11/13/2012 2:39 PM PST
@Teh 6.5/10 Yes gems lol and Shoulders need vit try to get that up a touch more to say 45hp
would look at upgrading braces too
@Liakos: 6/10 Nice barb :D. Should upgrade your bracer to have all res if you're not going lacuni and can probably easily get a better pants, same recommendation goes for chest armor.

Before anyone rates me, I know I need to upgrade my gems, please tell me other things :D.
I think you could update the ring on your left hand, maybe sacrifice the strength for attack speed. You can do better on armor, but the movement speed is lost, that's just your call there. Thanks for the input as well. You also pointed out the bracers, I must've swapped them on accident because I don't remember those lol, what did I do with mine lol.
Edited by Liakos#1816 on 11/13/2012 2:42 PM PST
@tehcommy nice vile ward and amulet. work on gettin more HP i guess. +1 for not being a ballerina lol.
@alucard
I guess I should have checked first lol. My bad D: I actually can't remember how I got it to show my D3 profile. I know it always used to show my WoW characters, and since I had no game time, I couldn't post in the forums. I'll look into it.

And about my DPS, that's kinda awkward. In-game, it says 47k. It's by no means impressive, but from 47k to 27k is a massive downgrade lol
@ Megarage

Get to 60 :p
I threw a link to my barb that's on EU a few posts ago xD
Sorry if you missed it.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Megarage-1200/hero/2522036

And your barb is super sick !

EDIT: I just need tips on how to make it better. It's definitely full of nice looking, but lame gear.
Edited by Megarage#1200 on 11/13/2012 2:52 PM PST
[quote="70056283810"]@WalkingDeath

It may be a shot in the dark, but try dropping a decent Topaz in your Helm. The extra MF might be just the boost you need.[/quote

Possible, though I don't have many decent gems at all sadly. I'm only lvl 7 paragon, so just simply doing more runs, and gaining a few more levels there will definitely help. I took a break before this last patch because I simply didn't enjoy it but find that I like the game more now so just gotta hit the grind and go kaboom. More kills + more paragon will surely yield more gear I imagine! Thanks again for the comments.
@Dural Nice 6/10 get that CHC up
Rate me Gonna improve belt/gloves soon! OVER 200k DPS
Edited by HeavyHitter#1530 on 11/13/2012 2:56 PM PST
@Megarage I made a response to yours already, just read up a little bit.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]