Diablo® III

RATE THE BARB ABOVE YOU V9

clyde 9/10 killer gear although ive never used scorn... should i try it is that the new thing for ww?
11/13/2012 09:42 AMPosted by G3N3S1S
@Legit smexy skorn barb 9/10 though i was wondering....i didnt see much atk speed isnt that like a must for a 2h barb?

It can certainly help with fury gain but def. not required
looks like i was a bit out of turn wow G3N3S1S just learned a lot from looking at ur build very impressive 10/10
What do you guys think of my barb so far? :)
@Basingse

I think you need to add some more AR.
@Celanian

Overall your gear its pretty bad !@#, and it works great for the build you are using, future upgrade in my opinion would be some Lacuni with STR also or Ice Climbers boots with over 200 STR.
someone critique me plz.. 0 rmah this is what game has dropped for me outside ammy and chest form gmah
Please be gentle. Im still messing with builds and trying to get gear. I have been running MP 2-4 but struggle at times. any help would be great. thanks
hi could i get some upgrade advise plz? i rated earlier but no one gave me any help thx
People, what is so hard about giving a rating to get one? Stop begging for one. If you need one without giving one, you're being an douche canoe.
@ Basingse 7/10

Looks like you could use some more crit hit chance.

Appears to me that most of your upgrades are going to be very expensive.

I like the Cindercoat.

Is your life steal satisfactory on your gear or is Bloodthirst your primary resource?

I'm interested in getting my dps higher, interested in switching away from LOH myself.
@jstine412

Add rend with bloodlust rune and Hammer to your build. <any hammer rune>. also buy 2 low budget IK pieces to gain EHP to farm 1-3 fast/effectively. gloves + Chest + belt would be sweet for you though.. can prob get all 3 for under 70mil. with legit rolls. can buy all 3 for prob 10-25mil if dont care about rolls.
@Panos looks like you could use more str and crit damage

6/10
jstine412 u need some crit damage and more chance
@acrimony
Great barb have awesome end game gear. Rate a 9.5/10 only because u can get a 1300 dps EF as your only upgrade
@xXxSniperxXx

You're on the right path, just keep pushing those stats up one by one, upgrading your gems is a must, but wait until the market dips a bit first. Over all 7.8/10 - Better than average but can still easily be improved with time.
@acrimony
all ok
@Firelord. 9/10, Next stop 200k. Nice work.

edit: Wearing some MF gear. Max unbuffed dps ~ 130k, or so.
Edited by Sedi#1653 on 11/13/2012 10:04 AM PST
@firelord, 8.5/10, really good barb, well balanced.

rate away
@firelord

Nice Barb!! 9/10
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]