Diablo® III

RATE THE BARB ABOVE YOU V9

11/13/2012 07:53 PMPosted by fly
10/10 man, very nice barb! how much did that ef cost ya?

Thanks fly!
it cost 365 M.
I got it for it's life steal and most importantly, for the +0.25 atkspd bonus.
How much did your's cost. Add me in game. We're very similar dps, but very different builds. Would be interesting to pair ww nado barb with slam/hota barb.
Edited by Castablanca#1545 on 11/13/2012 7:55 PM PST
@fly 9/10 very nice barb my friend
@Phoenix.
Well deserved barb. Impressive paragon. Balanced like the earth.
Anything at this point is marginal upgrades for you, i.e. going from very very good gear to BIS gear, which is marginal by nature. Diminishing returns.

Add me in-game, would love to run with you and fly.
@castablanca

thank you very much castablanca :)

your barb is exceptionally good and balanced as i can tell you put alot of time and thinking into your decisions. good job i will add you and we shall farm up sometime :)
^365m? You don't have to lie on the forums ok. Jeez.
11/13/2012 08:00 PMPosted by Epitaph
^365m? You don't have to lie on the forums ok. Jeez.

of course i'm not lying. rest of my gear was 3-4 billion easy. but my echo isn't even that good. 365m was too much imho.
I remember you Epitaph. I think i might have commented, threw some advice at you earlier in v4 or v5 of this thread :)
How's it going? Great barb. Keep up the progress :)
I remember you Epitaph. I think i might have commented, threw some advice at you earlier in v4 or v5 of this thread :)

9/10 overall gg barb!

Wow, I thought you said your entire barb cost you 365m LOL. Sorry :) Yeah, you're 10/10 for me.
@Epitaph: Sick Barb 10/10. Very Nice DPS.

I'm still a new barb slowly finding my gears. Any advice would be great :)
@Joel

Need to replace chest asap with same except for 150+ vit. Need to add crit to bracers and need LS on belt. Need other upgrades, but these will be a good start.
@Joel

Need to replace chest asap with same except for 150+ vit. Need to add crit to bracers and need LS on belt. Need other upgrades, but these will be a good start.

Both rings could be upgraded

8/10
@Celanian I'd probably look at that Nemesis Testimony (see if you can roll a nice Hellfire), or some Ice Climbers (with MS if possible).
On a side note, don't see too many S&B these days, quite a refreshing change :)
rate me?
@Celanian I'd probably look at that Nemesis Testimony (see if you can roll a nice Hellfire), or some Ice Climbers (with MS if possible).
On a side note, don't see too many S&B these days, quite a refreshing change :)

Glad to see skorn gets some love. AR and crit both way too low. Great str.
hey check mine out i think i need more crit
@ X007Guy
Serious Hp issues even w/ amethyst in helm.

little more chc would help.

Lose unforgiving you have the IK 5 set bonus
you don't need that passive as well.
5/6 IK set check.
Almost 3k strength check.

empty slot in helm check.

barely 19k health....glass cannon check.

You tick all the boxes to qualify for WTF.
previous post @X007Guy....
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]