Diablo® III

RATE THE BARB ABOVE YOU V9

@sedi, 7/10, i would recommend some more atck/move speed, and a mempo. Pretty good barb tho
@CoisaRuim
Upgrade ur ef and get a ik chest
EDIT: 7.5/10
Edited by Dourazel#1544 on 11/13/2012 10:04 AM PST
@Panos LoH with the nerf just didnt feel as OP as it use to. The 500 LoH i have on my amulet is not by choice i was using that last night for farming the other one had crit chance and str and atk speed. I like doing higher dmg with the 6pct return rather than LoH :)
Edited by Basingse#1689 on 11/13/2012 10:05 AM PST
11/13/2012 10:04 AMPosted by CoisaRuim
@sedi, 7/10, i would recommend some more atck/move speed, and a mempo. Pretty good barb tho

I'm finding it a little difficult to break through that 24ms cap ;) Thanks for rating!
@hellfire

AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but the skorn does have to go :)
@sedi, oh u got it on ur ring, didnt see it, sorry man.
@Sedi maybe more str and crit damage and you are good to go
rate plz
@Peempo

On the right track, but upgrade your shoulders, boots, and helm for more str/vit/resist, you can easily replace andys and make up the damage with those changes.
i dont get those WW barbs with skorn, is it really worth it for the extra dps?
I've never us 2 hand weapons it really skorn good as compared to the two one hand weapons, I see that it uses a lot of barbarians here
sorry not good in english
View profile
@Zorak,

8/10

you need AS to further improve your barb. solid so far.
Rate plz
@Coisa decent barb, not a fan of echoing fury because of its ability. Could use some more crit chance too. Close to 100k nice.
View profile
11/13/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Pean181
Rate plz

3/10
@ Gideon. 8/10 Looks good! Only thing I could see that you could upgrade without breaking the bank too hard is the non-hellfire ring. Solid barb, bet it's fun to play!

Where's the weapons master passive? That's a lot of CH% you're missing.
Edited by Joeh#1372 on 11/13/2012 10:23 AM PST
Very nice
well..... how does he look.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ImBinky-1642/hero/27449670
Joeh I would look to get a socket on your MH asap
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]