Diablo® III

RATE THE BARB ABOVE YOU V9

@ G3n3s1s

Like the setup. get them gems upgraded, and maybe get a big vit item. otherwise looking sharp.
I am a solid 7-8/10. I have room for improvement in my ik helm which could have resists. I need more MS so Lacunis would be a nice upgrade. My MH is horrible, would like to see more DPS out of that, maybe some str or vit there too. IK belt and boots could bring in more strength, and my ammy needs more CC for sure. All the upgrades would be expensive but I am still far from a 10 build.
52 Night Elf Warrior
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Linkdead42o-1102/hero/28228110
any suggestions anyone? in kinda new at this
@Coisa, nice build only suggestion i could say is maybe gems upgrade
@perfidious, i think ur doing pretty good, get some vitality or better life % on some other parts and get rid of those amethists on chest and pants. 7/10
Gideon: 7.5/10
Pretty nice hf ring.
@Basingse

6/10
Nice skorn and ring.
Nice +stats on all items but might need to upgrade when possible. You can farm MP1-2 very easily. I haven't really looked into 2h barbs so this might be wrong but you should up resists and armor for higher MP.

@oneredflag

7/10
Even better skorn, very nice pants and bracers. I would upgrade rings when possible. I'm seeing quite a few 2h barbs. I might need to try it now if I can only save up gold :(
Edited by Spime#1807 on 11/13/2012 11:20 AM PST
@Gideon

Seems like you know exactly what you want :P not much for me to rate on. I completely agree with all the points that you stated. Would a faster offhand be considered as well?
52 Night Elf Warrior
@ peempo i like your buold you could use some ice climbers but overall not bad 7/10

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Linkdead42o-1102/hero/28228110
@PoPo 9/10 nice barb man i like ur HF ring! how many tries to get it? What do u guys think of my throw barb?
Edited by Jaygo#1300 on 11/13/2012 11:19 AM PST
Most of you got 10x better gear than I, having hard time telling you what to upgrade!

I m a casual player, max 2h/day, and not realy farming gold, I just hope to get good loot... I got about 3M.. what you guys think I can upgrade for cheap to improve my dps a bit.

bleh, forgot my MF helm on my caracter yesterday night..
Edited by marss#1705 on 11/13/2012 11:21 AM PST
@popo I have considered it for a while actually, it would help me out but that is probably the very last thing on my to do list. For now I just want to get the DPS up higher so I can run through higher MP levels faster. For you I think more CC would be a good start. Both weps could use upgrades OS and CD on both would increase you DPS considerably.
11/13/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Jaygo
@PoPo 9/10 nice barb man i like ur HF ring! how many tries to get it? What do u guys think of my throw barb?

Speedy build: 8.5/10
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/handbanana-1875/hero/20932514
I would rate you guys but my input would be moot.
I would appreciate helpful suggestions though
33 Tauren Shaman
@Vaultdweller 10/10!

@oneredflag 8/10! You just need some movement speed and crit chance

11/13/2012 11:13 AMPosted by Gideon
I am a solid 7-8/10. I have room for improvement in my ik helm which could have resists. I need more MS so Lacunis would be a nice upgrade. My MH is horrible, would like to see more DPS out of that, maybe some str or vit there too. IK belt and boots could bring in more strength, and my ammy needs more CC for sure. All the upgrades would be expensive but I am still far from a 10 build.

And you have 40 levels on me lol. I'm only 32 D:

I will grow into my gear.
@Jay great build, I hate EF though, just my thoughts on it. Overall very solid looks like fun, CC upgrade perhaps?
SKipped top of the page.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]