Diablo® III

5 classes 4 multiplayer

why cant a multiplayer game be 5 players and not 4players when there is 5 classes in the game???
Reply Quote
Because Blizzard doesnt consider Wizard as a class.
Reply Quote
all the thought ever put into this game was for the RMAH, everything else is filler.
you see it all over the place, this is just one example
Reply Quote
i wondered about this too, because d2 and d2lod had 8 players per game.
Reply Quote
If there is more then 4 players in game there will be too much light and flash which will kill your eyes lol
Reply Quote
It would be nice to have 4v4 pvp lol
Reply Quote
Its a pretty annoying decision. At least let 1 of every class play together. Last night I was doing some uber runs with a wizard, barb, dh, and I think monk. It was actually quite enjoyable to have all the different characters, instead of 2 or 3 barbs and a wizard.

I hope in the expansion they have noticeable party synergies and added players per game. Sure the barb warcry helps everyone, but where are the aura's and such. This game is so single player, but we mostly all want to play co-op and see the benefits of playing with a good party.
Reply Quote
Don't even try to understand Blizzard's decisions of what is fun.
Reply Quote
Althought I'd like to see more players per game, I don't think it would work.
It'd totally break the balance of the game. Imagine 8x crossed buffs, auras, shouts, etc...
Reply Quote
The reason bliz made the game limit to 4 players is so that you cant have the advantage of having all 5 classes benefits in 1 game, when they designed the classes the only way to balance them so that they perform well on their own but to keep a full group limited to how efficient solo versus group play, is to limit the games to 4 players, the 5 classes synergies to efficiently.
Reply Quote
all the thought ever put into this game was for the RMAH, everything else is filler.
you see it all over the place, this is just one example

RMAH rates and terms are a complete joke. True RPG gaming is dead.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 12:21 PMPosted by iamplay
why cant a multiplayer game be 5 players and not 4players when there is 5 classes in the game???

because that would be logical.
Reply Quote
Very stupid not having all classes in same area.

They could have reduced the size of class skills so the screen doesn't explode into mardi gras.

whatever, they ______ us.
Reply Quote
Althought I'd like to see more players per game, I don't think it would work.
It'd totally break the balance of the game. Imagine 8x crossed buffs, auras, shouts, etc...

Looks like you never played D2.
Reply Quote
agree with this post should be a slot for every playable class in a public game
Reply Quote
The mechanics of the game, screen lag and bandwidth wouldn't cope with more than 4 players.
The game is designed to its maximum.
Reply Quote
There has to be some award for necroing a thread from 2012.
Reply Quote
because demon hunters dont count
Reply Quote
View profile
i really don't think there's enough monster density to support five players, and i think that's the reason. when they upped the density and added MP and NV, i thought it could support five then, but now that the density is dropped back down...nah. i mean take fields of misery. you wander around large sections of the map seeing no enemies at all or maybe one nest of birds...do you really want to add a 5th person in to walk around having nothing to kill? it's just not viable.

edit: hahaha, just realized this was from 2012. ignore me
Edited by pigeonspank#1488 on 3/4/2014 3:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
Soon to be 6 class! And that system that you can only trade with party mate realy is boring... they should let us trade with the people in the friend list instead... (for 2 hours)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]