Diablo® III

PC of WW offhand

134 STR
100 Crit Dam
2.7 Life Steal
OS

Its low lol...181 low. I bought this for cheap.

After reading through thread after thread about the mechanics of WW, 90-95% of our damage is from our tornados, so the actual DPS on our offhand doesnt matter as much.

So when I see daggers or swords with the same or inferior stats, but more dps go for 100m or more, I am flabbergasted!

Can someone give me a 'as close to accurate as you can manage' PC on my offhand please?
Reply Quote
1m if someone is feeling gener... ally retarded
Reply Quote
Why?
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
Is that true? Off hand dmg doesn't matter to barb at all with WW nado build
Reply Quote
Ive been reading a bit, this is my take.

The tornados are what cause the chunk of your damage. The offhand's dps only ever comes into play as your alternate hands using your fury generator (Bash, Frenzy, every other hit during WW not including your tornados)

It DOES give you a nice jump in DPS on paper. I have a dagger that I jump to 135kdps unbuffed, but my tornados dont hit as hard as I have 50% less Crit damage and 100 Less str.

On paper, I look good, smashing things...still look good but it seems to take a bit longer.

My current offhand, with Overpower+Killing Spree I run with 70+ Crit Hit CHance...so more crit damage is essential :)

DPS of my offhand doesnt really help..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]