Diablo® III

Imperious diablo's ally

How is Imperious Evil?
He is the only GOOD character in the game.
NOTHING he does even remotely looks like evil. He is defending his home against all enemies.

Tyreal is the evil one.
Firstly he drops to earth, awakening thousands of undead, maddening all the animals, trees, and wildlife, killing countless thousands more humans.
What the hell is that, if not evil? Why would a 'good' angel cause that when he fell to earth.
Its because he cast off the 'good' and became evil.

It is Tyreal's vote that, ultimately, nearly destroys Heaven. He purposely kept humanity alive, knowing they would lead to the destruction of all the Angels, leaving the demons free rein.

So i really don't see how Imperious is the bad guy, but Tyrael is the good guy?
Reply Quote
How is Imperious Evil?
He is the only GOOD character in the game.
NOTHING he does even remotely looks like evil. He is defending his home against all enemies.

Tyreal is the evil one.
Firstly he drops to earth, awakening thousands of undead, maddening all the animals, trees, and wildlife, killing countless thousands more humans.
What the hell is that, if not evil? Why would a 'good' angel cause that when he fell to earth.
Its because he cast off the 'good' and became evil.

It is Tyreal's vote that, ultimately, nearly destroys Heaven. He purposely kept humanity alive, knowing they would lead to the destruction of all the Angels, leaving the demons free rein.

So i really don't see how Imperious is the bad guy, but Tyrael is the good guy?

The angels had diablo. Imperious gave in to Diablo's manipulation and struck him down in hatred which allowed all of this to happen. The angels could have imprisoned Diablo long ago but instead he gave in to his wrath. Note that Diablo was counting on this because he knew of Imperious' dark side but had he not given in.. things would have turned out quite differently. Diablo won his gamble. The entire theme of the game regardless if you like the story or not is that Diablo planned for events to go exactly the way they have up to this point. Possibly even after this point.
Edited by Reslin#1758 on 12/24/2012 2:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
IMPERIUS AND STUID HOE (ADRIA) BOSS FIGHT FOR D3 EXPANSION
Reply Quote
From the first time i saw Imperius, and heard him talk to my character like that, i wanted to fight him and kick the holy power out of him
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]