Diablo® III

Complete Nat's set or buy new bow?

OK so I need Nat's ring and boots.....won't do much for my DPS...OR I could upgrade my Manticore.

If you were me and had my gear what would you upgrade next?
Reply Quote
Depends on your budget, I would try to get Nats boots with Vit. Expensive but worth it.
Reply Quote
That's what I'm thinking actually. How much do those go for roughly?
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Chocko

You can probably find a basic pair for around 12-17M, I haven't checked the prices this week but my last pair were 100 Dex and 59 Vit and I sniped them for 12M, sold them for 15M instantly when I upgraded. Certainly don't waste your time with something that only has 20-30 Vit, look at stuff with no buyout or one's that are ending soon and still have low start bids, you will find way better deals for one's with 50+ Vit.
Edited by TrippyHippy#1819 on 11/15/2012 9:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
Saw some with roughly 235 dex + about 30 vit for around 100 million.

Already at 50K HP so I don't need a ton of vit.
Reply Quote
hey man, i don't mean to intrude.. but you just unfriended me. when i thought we already had a deal? i get it if you sold the item already. can you at least let me know? been waiting for you to go online the whole day.
Reply Quote
I apologize, I thought I had messaged you earlier. Someone offered me a considerable amount more for the item and I couldn't pass it up. I'm sorry if I wasted your time, my apologies.
Reply Quote
Saw some with roughly 235 dex + about 30 vit for around 100 million.

Already at 50K HP so I don't need a ton of vit.

Ah well if you have that kind of budget, that's a pretty good deal for 235 Dex with vit.
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Chocko

I don't understand. Can you explain why you don't just look it up?
Reply Quote

I don't understand. Can you explain why you don't just look it up?

Maybe because at the time of that post I was posting from my laptop away from home. Was killing time.

Now that I'm home I did in fact look it up.

Understand now?
Edited by Chocko#1567 on 11/15/2012 12:51 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]