Diablo® III

MP10 Infernal Machine Help

Anyone out there running MP10 groups? I have 9 machines.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
If you use a group offering service on MP10 kills you will likely end up using all 9 machines in 3 runs.. and end up with a GAURANTEED 3 RINGS

If you find similar geared people to do runs with each of them contributing their own machines you can likely run AT LEAST MP6

With groups of 3 each contributing you now have 9X3 or 27 machines... with 60% chance on average you will end up with Roughly 16 organs

Most people taking this route will GET 4-6 Rings.. the chances of getting 2 or less are VERY SMALL

If you increase your group size and machine contributors to 4, or are able to do higher than MP 6 your ring output is greatly increased. You may also find a 4th player who is able and willing to almost carry the group on MP 7 or 8

That's just my 2 cents
Reply Quote
Seems the groups that are carrying people in MP8-10 want you to provide all the machines. I used my first three machines in a group that was carrying me through MP8. I got one organ.

Then I ran with a group that did MP7 and got three organs and used one machine. I discovered I was pretty useful to the group, in fact on Maghda/SK I was the last one standing with Maghda and finished her off (got one other ressed).

Learn from my mistake. Don't blow three machines on helping a bunch of other people get organs through your hard work key farming. Be patient, while you are playing look for people who are forming groups for MP6-7. Your eHP are a little lower than mine but you should be able to do fine and you'll only use one machine per run.
Reply Quote
If you can't find a team, let me know and I can help or refer you to people who can help. I run with a team that can knock out Ubers mp10 in 15-20 mins.
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Beast
If you can't find a team, let me know and I can help or refer you to people who can help. I run with a team that can knock out Ubers mp10 in 15-20 mins.

I would really apprentice that. A friend and I have enough for 3 portals and would love to do it on MP10 but need some help.
Reply Quote
way to necro an old thread ;p

wonder if beast fully quit or remade a new account...
Edited by Dragus#1935 on 6/18/2013 4:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]