Diablo® III

New Diablo rival

Way better itemization than D3 has not to mention you can actually find your own upgrades.
Reply Quote
That was fun. Once you figure out what the different stats control it gets ridiculously easy and much faster paced.

Strength Boosts damage from Swords

Int Boosts Wand damage

Dex boosts Gun damage

You only need to focus on one of the three, so pick it and stick to it.
Reply Quote
GDI THOSE GUNS NEED TO BE NERFED AND I WANT BETTER DROPS

Nah, just kidding. Fun game. On the down side, the FPS went straight to Hell for the last 30 or so cars, and I constantly felt like I was juggling items because they kept randomly popping off me and upgrades were sometimes hard to grab.
Reply Quote
I got up to 62000 dps with a gun, but i still find wands a lot stronger; only they lag so bad and give you delayed damage. In the end getting a gun will make you travel through the fastest, along with dex.

But i also got up to 10000% rare find, made it so everything that dropped was a legendary with insane stats.
Reply Quote
Funny
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]