Diablo® III

Diablo on i7-3770k

I would like to comment that I play Diablo 3 on an i7-3770k with 16GB of RAM, an SSD, and a ATI 7850 gfx card, and dual 28" monitors. It is the optimal computing experience for any game and it clearly gives me a huge advantage over my competitors.
Reply Quote
sweet
Reply Quote
Unless you intended for your computer to be used for compute-intensive tasks like 3D modelling, photo/video editing etc, you should have bought the 3570k instead.

In gaming performance, there is no real difference between the 3770k and 3570k at stock speeds.
Edited by Hypersonic#1142 on 11/19/2012 1:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Alkabeth
I would like to comment that I play Diablo 3 on an i7-3770k with 16GB of RAM, an SSD, and a ATI 7850 gfx card, and dual 28" monitors. It is the optimal computing experience for any game and it clearly gives me a huge advantage over my competitors.

Great. Now all you need is about $1,000 worth of RMAH and your all set about this "advantage over my competitors" thing.

Honestly, no matter what your specs are, i don't see you having any advantage over your "competitors". Diablo 3 does not scale on that many threads and that much RAM buffer anyway, so basically what you have is pathetically useless for a game like D3.

Also dual monitors? what the hell, don't tell me your character is split in half gaming full screen. You need at least three monitors. Anything less is unacceptable if you so avidly announce this "advantage" of yours.
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 11/19/2012 5:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
If you had got that computer 3 years a go it would have been an advantage...
Those components are all pretty much stock or equivalent in gaming computers now.

I donno what you think the advantage is, but gratz you finally got a gaming pc, we can tell how happy you are lol.

and guy above is right, dual monitor is really only to have a display for apps, streaming and other things. If you intend to split the game you need 3 for it to look right.

Now if only your gear wasn't so awful and your builds made sense you could actually do well with that new pc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]