Diablo® III

Jelly Scrubs?

I keep seeing this come up in various threads, and my wife wanted me to find out more about it. How moisturized can she expect her skin to be after use? Do national chain stores carry them or will she need to find a locally-owned beauty shop? Can any lady players out there recommend a brand? Is the actual fruit jelly contained in the product or are they really just creams using fruit seeds as an ingredient? Are there any other beauty products she should avoid using if she tries one?
Edited by Anomie#1322 on 11/15/2012 3:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
I went to my childs school to meet with his teacher and talk about an up coming field trip. I heard one of the kids in the hall ask another child if they were jelly. These children were around 7-9 years old. So I am pretty sure its a small childs way of asking if someone is jealous but it seems its caught on with some of the more child like of the gaming community also.
Reply Quote
Damn it, LSU, you are not supposed to tell me what I already know. You are supposed to go along with the gag that whenever that comes up, people are talking about some sort of beauty product. ;)
Edited by Anomie#1322 on 11/15/2012 3:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
Damn it, LSU, you are not supposed to tell me what I already know. You are supposed to go along with the gag that whenever that comes up, people are talking about some sort of beauty product. ;)

Oh! Let me try again. I like to relax with a nice cup of tea and a jelly scrub after a long day of yard work.
Reply Quote
Much better! :)
Reply Quote
My wife likes jelly. Maybe she'll be more supportive of my gaming habit if I get her some while gaming. And she scrubs her face regularly, though not typically using jelly.
Reply Quote
When this is mentioned, I usually see QQ along with it, maybe QQ is a brand or something..... I'm just nto enough into the whole beauty thing to follow the new fads well enough, but I think QQ or perhaps Whine or maybe Noob is a brand..... not too sure, I still use the old school brands of don't care essential oils to relax.... I'm just like that.
Reply Quote
We do a fair bit of canning. Home made jelly is easy to make & is a great gift. Have seen my wife put it on toast & bagels, but have never seen her wash her face with it, or take a jar of it with her to bath. Have also never seen her wash/bath with axle grease or sushi or pesto or raw toast. But we don't can any of that.....I think.
Reply Quote
I don't know about raw toast, but cooked toast is sort of abrasive and may well make a good jelly scrub applicator. I think there may be some money in this ... I'll file the patents, we'll put your name on them.
Reply Quote
Also, my actual wife wants me to make clear that she thinks my fictional wife is an idiot. :D
Reply Quote
You told your actual wife about your fictional wife? That's so hc!
Reply Quote
I dunno. I didn't tell my fictional wife about my actual wife, so there might be some hell to pay there.
Reply Quote
dam this hardcore topic!!!!
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Anomie
I dunno. I didn't tell my fictional wife about my actual wife, so there might be some hell to pay there.

Damn, I hoe your fictional wife doesn't have access to your characters.... this could get ugly
Reply Quote
QQ brand Jelly Scrubs. . .I love it!

Don't they sell alot of those over in the General Discussion Forums?

Seen a couple on here from time to time as well.

I hear they smell like little berries.
Reply Quote
1st.. I'm lmao

2nd.. toast should NEVER be used as a jelly applicator, only a man would suggest this.

3rd.. I suggest marionberry, but I'm more of a jam person I don't want to derail this thread by talking about jam though.

4th.. jelly scrubs aren't something you do as a wife, thats more for when you're first dating, like matching bra/undies thing. Maybe for an anniversary or holiday, but at this point your wife probably only buys jam
Reply Quote
Whats the difference between jelly and jam?

I cant jelly my d!*k in your mouth.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 08:04 AMPosted by geology
2nd.. toast should NEVER be used as a jelly applicator, only a man would suggest this.

Thank you for saving me the expense of product testing. I had it all lined up, but now I can just cancel it and not go out of pocket myself.

Instead, I'll get someone else to license the patent and sink that money themselves. I'm so devious. twasbrillig, I think we should cut geology in on the proceeds. She can have half my share if you don't want to go straight thirds.
Edited by Anomie#1322 on 11/16/2012 9:01 AM PST
Reply Quote

YESSSSSSS!
Reply Quote

Even though that joke was in poor taste (get the pun?), I laughed.

Anomie, I'd be cool with a 4th of the fictional proceeds. I think twasbrillig should get a bonus for bringing up canning in a hardcore gaming thread anyway. That was the toughest thing I've read in weeks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]