Diablo® III

Jelly Scrubs?

Whenever I look at anyone's character profile that is superior to mine, I become a jelly scrub.
Reply Quote
1st.. I'm lmao

2nd.. toast should NEVER be used as a jelly applicator, only a man would suggest this.

3rd.. I suggest marionberry, but I'm more of a jam person I don't want to derail this thread by talking about jam though.

4th.. jelly scrubs aren't something you do as a wife, thats more for when you're first dating, like matching bra/undies thing. Maybe for an anniversary or holiday, but at this point your wife probably only buys jam

Didnt Washington DC have a mayor named that? Isnt he also the one that got caught on police video smoking crack while in office. Isnt he also the man that got re elected AFTER he got out of jail for the crack situation?
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 12:48 PMPosted by LSU
Didnt Washington DC have a mayor named that? Isnt he also the one that got caught on police video smoking crack while in office. Isnt he also the man that got re elected AFTER he got out of jail for the crack situation?

Fun fact! The above is all true.( He was caught on tape smoking crack in a motel with a hooker) However, in the northwest, there is a local hybrid berry called the marionberry. I called my mom for this answer: it is a cross between a blackberry and a raspberry. It is my favorite berry of all the berries, even Marion Berry the former mayor of DC. There is a Marion county here in Oregon, where I believe (but dont quote me on this) the marion berry originated. I don't believe it's a big crack county, maybe M3th (that may be quoted for education purposes only).

To stay on topic, last night I purchased marionberry JAM (not jelly) to make peanut butter and jelly (oops, JAM) sandwiches for my fictional husband's dinner. It was seedless and therefore not recommended for the activity of scrubbing, which is the reason "we" enjoyed it in a sammich :)

*fixed silly censor
Edited by geology#1152 on 11/16/2012 1:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
Next time use desoxyephedrine. Unless they censor that too. ;)
Reply Quote
View profile
One time I met a girl who liked to use guril berries...
Reply Quote
Anomie & geology am keen on sharing all of our proceeds. Trying to think of a fair split. How does 50% for each of us sound? The rest we can donate to a rehab fund for burnt out gamers.

We recently returned from holiday with home made Partridgeberry jelly, Cloudberry jam & bog-apple jam. How's that for exotic?

Sadly we did not bring back my favorite exotic berry....Halle Berry. Guess she was out of season.
Edited by twasbrillig#1700 on 11/16/2012 1:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 01:03 PMPosted by geology
However, in the northwest, there is a local hybrid berry called the marionberry. I called my mom for this answer: it is a cross between a blackberry and a raspberry.

I thought a hybrid black/raspberry was a loganberry.
Reply Quote
Im pretty sure a jelly scrubb is a pet grooming product, its available in a regular pad or a glove. You would use it in sensitive areas where a scrubb brush would not be appropriate
Reply Quote
My favorite Berry is Berry White.

He's that dude with the low voice that sings all that 'panty peeling' music.

Insert low voice here---> "Yea baby. . .let's talk about yous and me jelly scrubbin. . ."
Reply Quote
View profile
So I found a Godly spear and asked the elementary school of Hardcore diablo if they were jelly they all said yes and hoped I die.
Reply Quote
My Idea is that Jelly Scrubs are the Eatable version of a Nursing Scrubs used in the bedroom during role playing time. In all the Popular flavors.
Reply Quote
Jelly scrubs are good for oily skin acne prone skin, its available at any local store its cheap and affordable... thank you JELLY SCRUB!
Reply Quote

Insert low voice here---> "Yea baby. . .let's talk about yous and me jelly scrubbin. . ."

True story: I have a buddy who was in Army basic when Barry White died. A DI came out and smoked them, because some dumbass admitted to not knowing who Barry White was, while telling them that none of them would ever have been born if it hadn't been for Barry White.

My buddy tells this story way better than I do. Telling them they wouldn't have been born involved lots of cussing and insinuations about the lack of their father's ability to get some that I can't really repeat here.
Edited by Anomie#1322 on 11/17/2012 8:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile

Chef did that pretty well, too... "Suck on my chocolate salty balllllllllllsssss, puteminyourmouth and suckem'!"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]