Diablo® III

Account Locked

hi my account is locked and i have reset the password already, but when i log in it still requires me to key in the verification code to the number registered to my account. problem is i have lost that phone.

is there a way for me to unlock it without the sms code? or change the number associated to my account without the sms code?

thanks.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Phoenix

Unfortunately, Tech Support doesn't have the necessary tools to help with this issue.

Please contact our Accounts department to have them look into this for you.

You can contact them by opening a Support Ticket. To do so just follow this link: https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit

Account representatives are also on hand to take your call 7 days a week between 10am to 6pm PST, at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (800-592-5499). Customers in Australia should call 1-800-041-378. Our Billing team will be happy to assist you with any billing related questions.
ty
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Phoenix

You're welcome, please feel free to post again if you have any other questions or problems.
I'm also having a problem logging in.
"This account has been suspended due to violations of battle.net service polices. Please check the account's registered email address for more information. (Error 53)"
I've already resetted my password and it says that my account is active, but when i try logging back in, it says the same thing. I've been working at this for two hours but i still haven't come up with anything, Please help.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]