Diablo® III

Blizzard Still M.I.A. - ISO Answer re: Duping

I'm willing to bet a blue won't post here at all. If they do, they're essentially picking who they want to win this contest. I don't doubt some blues will read it, and I hope they address duping, but I don't realistically think they'll post here.

Now if a blue would post immediately after me to prove me wrong, that would be awesome.
*woke up* Good Morning Bump!

I know most prob a blue won't reply. But in that case let's make this the LONGEST CONTINUOUS posting thread ever.

It reaches max, we create a new one. Blue closes it, we create a new one. YEA!
Do you really want to bump me?
Blump
awefawfeawef
bumpers
Non
Stop
Bump
Thread
Ever
bump

just a thought...wouldn't it be fair to make the award random? 5mil to the last post seems sorta biased.
Perhaps generating a random number of the total post after the the thread is full sounds fairer.
Hey could we make this more interesting by adding additional bets on WHICH Blue will post? My money is on Lylirra!
I welcome duped items, that way poor ppl can get them too.. makes the game that much more fun.. 2bil for one item is just stupid lol
Stay Calm and Bump On.
Bump ever!!
Wow...3 threads and climbing
I wonder how many of us are in it for the money and how many of us have actually read the post the OP is referring to...
You're my boy Blue!
If the thread gets closed, will the lost guy who posted get the gold?
i dun think any blue will comment on this page ! bump anyway
bump
Bumpitiebumpbump
bump

just a thought...wouldn't it be fair to make the award random? 5mil to the last post seems sorta biased.
Perhaps generating a random number of the total post after the the thread is full sounds fairer.

Good idea.

If there is a 4th thread I will make it a lotto system and roll a number between 1-max post, only thing would be that I would have to re-roll if it ever lands on my posts.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]