Diablo® III

Blizzard Still M.I.A. - ISO Answer re: Duping

the characters u link do not exist anymore
request sticky instead, so the CM can see this thread
bump
1. Great job, MannerCookie. Very few people can have such patience, effort and can do what you do.
2. I can not say for sure there is duping. I can not say for sure there is not duping. But definitely something fishy going on here, and Blizzard must say something about it.
3. Blues - you guys are so disappointing to say the least... I have watched and you only reply to cute little threads like "what is the follower's conversation you like best", "what is the best way you've died", "hello from EU guy", blah blah.... You avoid important, tough thread that players really care, like this.
If I work like you, only do cute works and avoid customers, I'd be fired in 1 day, just saying.
Bump
Get to the Bumper!
100M !!!!!
bump to let me win
11/15/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Thunderchild
bump

bump
still going?
if a blue responds to this thread, i'll take them out on a date.. i'm very easy on the eyes and fun.
Back to the top!
Bump
fu blizztards
Bump
bump
b u m p
Just Bump This!
Thanks man!
Bump me blue, look at my gear, I need upgrades!!
B-----U-----M-----P
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]