Diablo® III

Blizzard Still M.I.A. - ISO Answer re: Duping

bamp
Burmp
I guess the point I'm trying to get across is that maybe the best way to get a blue post is simply to ask them to come forth, be humble, and admit that there is little they can do beyond what they already are doing.

And promise you won't jump them like hounds considering there really is little they can do. They don't make money decisions.
Edited by PorkPockets#1191 on 11/15/2012 3:17 PM PST
Monsterrrrr bummmmpp!
Bump
Maybe they are aware and working on something and care share any information?
Bump it
Bump
Well, I have to go shopping for now. When I get back, hopefully I will remember to check up on this topic and see if there has been any interesting conversation beyond retards bumping for gold and people just saying fix something that isn't currently fixable with the funds they put towards it.
Sigh,
http://bit.ly/Xef1jc
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

And hope at least THIS commotion make people open their eyes for illegal procedures such as duping
Bump blue go go atleast make a statement
Bump
xD
80 Undead Warrior
Money bump
Bump!
Bump ag
11/15/2012 03:22 PMPosted by PorkPockets
Well, I have to go shopping for now. When I get back, hopefully I will remember to check up on this topic and see if there has been any interesting conversation beyond retards bumping for gold and people just saying fix something that isn't currently fixable with the funds they put towards it.

Lol read the title of op retartd bumping retard
Simple yes or no from blue bump!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]