Diablo® III

Just wondering about Collector's Edition

If I upgrade my account to Collector's Edition, what happens to the account I already have right now?

Can I transfer the game to another battle.net account?
Can I get a refund into my battle.net balance?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Decoy

The old standard key can be moved to another battle.net account, and a refund would not be possible.

You would want to contact the accounts department to have that key moved to another account.

You can contact them by opening a Support Ticket. To do so just follow this link: https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit

Account representatives are also on hand to take your call 7 days a week between 10am to 6pm PST, at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (800-592-5499). Customers in Australia should call 1-800-041-378. Our Billing team will be happy to assist you with any billing related questions.
Decoy

The old standard key can be moved to another battle.net account, and a refund would not be possible.

You would want to contact the accounts department to have that key moved to another account.

You can contact them by opening a Support Ticket. To do so just follow this link: https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit

Account representatives are also on hand to take your call 7 days a week between 10am to 6pm PST, at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (800-592-5499). Customers in Australia should call 1-800-041-378. Our Billing team will be happy to assist you with any billing related questions.

ty very much you were helpful

and for the fast reply
Edited by Decoy#1854 on 11/15/2012 4:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Decoy

You're welcome, please feel free to post again if you have any other questions or problems.
Support Forum Agent
Decoy,

I don't believe they'd just show up in your existing character's inventory as if it was full, it would have nowhere to go. Collector Edition wings are placed in a newly character's inventory so make a new character and place the wings in the shared stash so your other characters can get them. Delete the new character and repeat the process until you get the wings on the characters you want to have them.
Reply Quote
Decoy,

I don't believe they'd just show up in your existing character's inventory as if it was full, it would have nowhere to go. Collector Edition wings are placed in a newly character's inventory so make a new character and place the wings in the shared stash so your other characters can get them. Delete the new character and repeat the process until you get the wings on the characters you want to have them.

Yeah I'm sorry I read from another thread and did it. Thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]