Diablo® III

EU connection issues

So I got thrown out of D3 while in a game and farming about an hour ago. After that I haven't been able to log on to EU. Asia works, US works. No EU resources are available to me, server status, forums etc. If I use the us servers it seems alright. Is this a server-side or client-side issue?

I've tried restarting my router etc, but nothing's helped so far.
Reply Quote
Got the same problem here ..
Reply Quote
i have the same problem i cant log in. its the same problem in
League of Legends. on the lol forums riot games says its a problem whit comhem a swedish internet company. if you guys have comhem you might have the same problem :) give them a call.

and heres the lol forum thread. http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=925230&page=11
Reply Quote
That lines up, I'm a Comhem user, thanks for the info!
Reply Quote
Im comhem but its weird that I can connect to US-server...

btw eu.battle.net doesnt seem to work either.
Edited by Sodril#2307 on 11/16/2012 9:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
btw eu.battle.net doesnt seem to work either.

Same for me.
Edited by Knut#1906 on 11/16/2012 9:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
ring comhem! :)
Reply Quote
comhem dosent show any problem where i live
Reply Quote
from the LOL thread
Hi everyone. Just called ComHem. They said that they're trying to solve the problem and we should just wait.

Hej alla, ringde nyss ComHem. De sa att de håller på att fixa problemet och att dem på något sätt kommer höra av sig.

Ingen idé att ringa haha

GL & drum n base
Reply Quote
Det är Com Hem. Pratade med en Kille som säger att det förhoppningsvis löser sig till 20:00

It is ComHem. Just talked to the support they said they maybe have solved the problem to 08:00PM.
Reply Quote
cool thx :)
Reply Quote
Its now almost 21.00 and I havent gotten in yet...
Anybody still having the same problem?
Reply Quote
Yep trying every 10 min but i can´t login i made a wizard on us server but what the F i want to play with my DH and farm.
Reply Quote
have the same problem, can play on US & Asia but not on europe ???? is it comhem ??
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]