Diablo® III

Upgrade Advice - 10m

90 Orc Warrior
I have made a lot of progress with my WD lately, but the time has come to start thinking big picture with her. Currently all I do is either mp3-4 key run runs, mp5-6 group ubers, or paragon leveling mp1 farms. What are good bang for your buck items around my price range? What things in my gear / spec don't make sense? Please be critical, I can take it.

Thanks

Edit: profile - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Vikeen-1227/hero/17377051
Edited by Vikeen#1227 on 11/16/2012 9:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
post your profile
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
sorry bout that, my wow one showed up. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Vikeen-1227/hero/17377051
Reply Quote
View profile
I'm not sure if you use different gear, but what you have on doesn't seem capable of an MP3-4 solo with decent survivability.

But I'll judge what you are showing and give you some advice. Your mojo has low average damage (around 160). I found one yesterday like it and it does 6000 DPS less damage than my Manaju mojo with 250 average damage and 6.5% crit chance. You should look for a mojo with 250 average damage, and try to keep the crit chance high.

Invest in a Zuni chest piece and dump the Cindercoat. You already have 3 zuni pieces, so you might as well get the fourth which will give you a nice mana boost.

Long term your weapon will confine you to low MP levels. You need one with at least 1000 base damage and high crit damage (or socketed emerald), or one without crit damage that has base damage of 1200+ dps . That will get you into mid range MPs, to go higher you will need a lucky find or a big gold stash.
Edited by skywalkerfx#1247 on 11/16/2012 10:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
MP3-4 is tough on my current spec. I usually swap out GI / GF for jungle fort and bad medicine ( ? ), that adds about 30% more damage reduction for me and my pets. I grab garg as instead hex / AC. Doing so makes MP4 fairly easy, my killing speed is fairly slow with it compared to mp1 farm runs.

Thanks for the mojo idea. I hadn't really considered going back to it because I have had it for so long that I was assuming that I needed to look else where.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Although I definitely want 4pc zuni with chest ( prefer MF, but I am sure that will be huge money for I cna afford ), 95%+ of what I do is mp1 farming so the extra mana wont really be noticeable with Pride runed dog explosions. Atm it looks like I need to grab ~100 more average damage on my mojo and get a max gem in both my weapon and helm.

Are there any options for an amulet that aren't tals cc +posion damage?
Reply Quote
View profile
Your amulet isn't bad. Not sure if you could get big improvements there without a bunch of gold.

I would focus on your belt or your pants next. If you like Acid Cloud you could pick up Blackthorn's Jousting Mail which will give you some life on hit. For a belt you could also get a Blackthorn's or if you can stretch to a Witching Hour that would be a good upgrade.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Blackthorne's would be a good idea, I will dropping a ring for hellfire this weekend, this may lead to losing my only LoH from unity.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]