Diablo® III

I was just banned using razor macro

i live like 8 miles from headquarters and will march down there and get my money back if they ban me.
Reply Quote
lol god. i will have to toss my razer blackwidow out of the window. hope ur appeal goes thru!
Reply Quote
@pwnmetyyyy Like aph said, he used the macro for 6 months now, but I think he just switched to the deathadder I think. Let me see my appeal and I will let you guys know if its the AH refresh or macro as I have never ever cheat before on any game including Blizzards.
Reply Quote
Haha I've cheated in plenty, if I can get away with it. Deathadder for 3wks. Razer keyboard for 5months prior to that.
Reply Quote
My friend was banned for using a Razer macro as well, Blizzard refused to unban him as well. All it did was triger 1-2-3 at once.
Reply Quote
See if you spam 123 in Australia... after latency it ends up like this:

They will never catch me. I WILL NOT SURRENDER>
Reply Quote
Its mostly the AH, AH botting is taken very seriously!

how many queries were you sending ?
Ton of people use AHK, AutoIt to spam 1,2,3 !
Reply Quote
Wow and to think I was going to setup some macros on my mouse so I wouldn't get carpal tunnel from spamming 123 all the time. It would definitely help if there was a blue to clarify the use of macros on mice and keyboards.
I'm assuming that since your macro was on loop that it would be considered a bot.
Reply Quote
I was spamming frost nova, ww, chain reaction and diamond skin.

@Vulpix wow really? that is crazy as so many people are using the macro.
Reply Quote
I really hope It was just an error, or else would Blizzard design a class that if you dont use a macro you will get Arthritis for playing one. This is just retarded if i was banned for using the macro.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 01:08 AMPosted by youtomia
I really hope It was just an error, or else would Blizzard design a class that if you dont use a macro you will get Arthritis for playing one. This is just retarded if i was banned for using the macro.

Well believe it or not, he's still banned despite appealing. Decision is final or something.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 01:08 AMPosted by youtomia

blizz didn't design the build, they just made the skills, someone else put the skills together to form the build... i hope you get your ban lifted though, good luck.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 03:51 AMPosted by EmmetOtter
You can try appealing or apologizing at least, but given that duping and gold hacks are destroying the economy on the Asian servers you may find that Blizzard takes the hardline with you.

Lol I'm not sure if apologizing will work, those people that responds to your support tickets are like machine.
Reply Quote
I'm using a Deathadder macro with 0.001 delay. On repeat whislt key pressed.

Why not have 2 accounts.. good way to play the AH. I won't go into detail on that lol.

Did you really just come into the public forum and admit to using a second account to bid up your items for sale on the AH? You should be banned.
Reply Quote
I'm using a Deathadder macro with 0.001 delay. On repeat whislt key pressed.

Why not have 2 accounts.. good way to play the AH. I won't go into detail on that lol.

Did you really just come into the public forum and admit to using a second account to bid up your items for sale on the AH? You should be banned.

Who the hell are you to state I should be banned. If I wanted to up bid on my own auctions thats my choice, and if people continue to bid on them after that, thats their choice.

No I don't own a second account but I'm not stupid as to what actual occurs in this game.
Edited by Aphraell#1269 on 11/16/2012 5:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
Bump gl boys. Even i macro in archon for ubers just to spam arcane blast for me and diamond skin when im in cooldown.

Whole pot of bs if this ban goes through for an in game marco.

Lol @ .001 spams though. When I played CM i spammed repeat sets every .5 sec and that was more than enough.
Reply Quote
You got banned for using third party software to refresh the AH. Simply as that.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 06:26 AMPosted by Junger
You got banned for using third party software to refresh the AH. Simply as that.

How are you so quick to judge me on that? I refresh the AH using my hands, the only automate that i use is the macro for the 1,2,3,4 loops that so many other CM wiz uses.
Reply Quote
do you mean you send 123 every 0.005 seconds ?
Send 123 every 5 ms ? you mad or what? this is too fast..

send 123 over 60-100 ms dude.. not so fast.. even this speed is in human..
it takes me 150-210 ms to hit 123.. may be koreans can do it under 50.. ! but 5 ? seriously!!

If you did this on AH.. you get ban, assured..!

Mr Aph, the lag sends only 1 first hit late.. the next 123 comes in the next ms itself.. LOL ..

Start at time 0, first 123 reaches server at 300, then next 123 reaches server at time 301 !! slow it down..!
Edited by Infinity#1407 on 11/16/2012 7:05 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]