Diablo® III

I was just banned using razor macro

Who the hell are you to state I should be banned. If I wanted to up bid on my own auctions thats my choice, and if people continue to bid on them after that, thats their choice.

No I don't own a second account but I'm not stupid as to what actual occurs in this game.

It's called shill bidding and highly frowned upon and illegal on eBay. Maybe you'll learn about it after you get out of 5th grade.
Reply Quote
Mr Aph, the lag sends only 1 first hit late.. the next 123 comes in the next ms itself.. LOL ..Start at time 0, first 123 reaches server at 300, then next 123 reaches server at time 301 !! slow it down..!

K maybe its not 0.001- It sounded better!

Not sure why everyones making judgement on GbpUsd. He straight out admitted that he used a macro to hit 123 like many of us do. So now he's been banned it "must" be that he was botting the AH or using some 3rd party software?

Thx for the warning anyway. Even though you didn't need to.

11/16/2012 07:04 AMPosted by brotatoes
It's called shill bidding and highly frowned upon and illegal on eBay. Maybe you'll learn about it after you get out of 5th grade.

Is that supposed to be directed at me? lol
Edited by Aphraell#1269 on 11/16/2012 7:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
Bump gl boys. Even i macro in archon for ubers just to spam arcane blast for me and diamond skin when im in cooldown.

Whole pot of bs if this ban goes through for an in game marco.

Lol @ .001 spams though. When I played CM i spammed repeat sets every .5 sec and that was more than enough.

I used to do .5 but it was too slow, I changed to .35 and it goes too fast lol. It uasually hits DS and FN like 3 times before it goes off. But EB always hits right away....Odd

Anyway, I would like to know the resaults of this. I may quit this game if people are getting banned for using a simple 1-2-3 mouse macro. I use my Naga to do it. It keps me from wearing out my keyboard keys lol. Maybe it is only people that are not using the steele series D3 mouse. Why would they sell a mouse with macro capabilities if you are not allowed to use it in game????
Edited by Ruprect#1594 on 11/16/2012 7:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hard for Blizzard to ban anyone for macro when their own "Diablo 3 SteelSeries Mouse" that is endorsed by them has macro function ability. http://steelseries.com/products/games/diablo-iii/steelseries-diablo-iii-mouse

I think the obvious reason you were banned was due to shill bidding in AH.
Edited by ofgortens#1113 on 11/16/2012 7:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hard for Blizzard to ban anyone for macro when their own "Diablo 3 SteelSeries Mouse" that is endorsed by them has macro function ability. http://steelseries.com/products/games/diablo-iii/steelseries-diablo-iii-mouse

I did not make this post to lie about the reason behind my ban, it's a warning to other CM that use a macro.
Reply Quote
I do not know if Shill bidding is against Blizzard TOS but it will get you banned on EBAY as it should. On AH you will still lose 15% so I do not really care personally in this setting.
Edited by Lilspark#1868 on 11/16/2012 8:11 AM PST
Reply Quote

As has been said many times before. Having macro's, and using them to automate actions aren't the same thing.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7006891963?page=6#119

same TOS, same rules apply.
Reply Quote

As has been said many times before. Having macro's, and using them to automate actions aren't the same thing.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7006891963?page=6#119

same TOS, same rules apply.

thats not the same.
i dont know how wow mechanics work.
but in diablo i can push 123 and use 3 spells at the same time.
the macro can do the same.
the only difference is if i do that all day as i need my wrist and fingers will die. if i add something so when i hold the keys down it loop it im doing the same, as i pushed them continously, the only difference is i will keep my wrist and fingers healthy.
Reply Quote
I know for mechanical keyboards, you could just hold down 123 and it would continuously spam. I see having a macro no different and a mechanical keyboard doesn't require 3rd party software. You may be able to argue the point that the spam is coming from a mechanical keyboard.
Edited by PuddingHead#1779 on 11/16/2012 9:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
The difference is a keyboard has a delayed signal sending. IE ~200ms per each successive sent. So it does:
123 wait 200ms
123 wait 200ms

This is only for mechanical keyboards.

most people using 3rd party software are sending it beyond the extent of keyboards IE 50ms.

you're using automation to save 150ms.

Also, only 2/3 buttons are spammable by holding them down. The third isn't, you have to repeat hitting it, but with these macros you aren't, and that's majorly where the problem lies.

As said 100 times before, bannable, yes. Will they? Not up untill this case if it is a fact.
Reply Quote
^ ^
Except in this case, the OP freely admitted to using the macro to refresh the AH (post #15).

If he/she didn't say that, then it's really a clear/cut case (assuming it's true in the first place).
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 06:40 AMPosted by youtomia
You got banned for using third party software to refresh the AH. Simply as that.

How are you so quick to judge me on that? I refresh the AH using my hands, the only automate that i use is the macro for the 1,2,3,4 loops that so many other CM wiz uses.

he was sorta vague in post 15 so it seems like hes sayin that as u can see he later clarifies to say he refreshes ah using his hands
Reply Quote
^ this
Edited by Kieble#1634 on 11/16/2012 9:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
Lol with a name like that, you're a botter.

GBPUSD, nice one bro.

I really have nothing to say to this, google works.
Ill just explain to you anyway, GBPUSD is a currency pair.
Edited by youtomia#1311 on 11/16/2012 11:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
The difference is a keyboard has a delayed signal sending. IE ~200ms per each successive sent. So it does:
123 wait 200ms
123 wait 200ms

most people using 3rd party software are sending it beyond the extent of keyboards IE 50ms.

Also, only 2/3 buttons are spammable by holding them down. The third isn't, you have to repeat hitting it, but with these macros you aren't, and that's majorly where the problem lies.

As said 100 times before, bannable, yes. Will they? Not up untill this case if it is a fact.

I thought via USB some mechanical keyboards have 1ms reporting rates. It's quicker if you use ps/2. Also, on my mechanical keyboard (i'm not sure why it's different for you) i can hold all three and it would spam.
Reply Quote
which mechanical keyboard you use and how much it cost I could be interested instead of...
Reply Quote
123 wait 200ms
123 wait 200ms

your wrong there is no delay like that and wrong about # keys - there are two types 6kro and nkro - thats stands for six and any which is more than two.

So just with differnt hardwar a good keyboard some ppl can spam away.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]