Diablo® III

I was just banned using razor macro

einsteinz
View profile
which mechanical keyboard you use and how much it cost I could be interested instead of...

I use a Filco Majestouch -2

Those might be difficult to get in the States but I also have a Leopold which you can get @ http://www.elitekeyboards.com/. They both work the same. For the matter of feel i like the Leopold for productivity softwares and general typing and the Filco for gaming. Both of mine are cherry mx browns.
Edited by PuddingHead#1779 on 11/16/2012 11:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Aphraell this guy is the king of all trollers and hes a little !@#$% to. His barb is to.. 52k dps its pretty sad if you ask me... yet hes online ten times more than me he just sits in the menus waiting to troll. He has no life he told me hes gay and lives in his moms basement sad huh...

hahaha

While it is pretty sad that his barb hasn't killed big D yet, he's 100% right. Shill bidding is illegal. It is basically a form of fraud and perpetrators can be fined or even imprisoned.
Reply Quote
I'm using a Deathadder macro with 0.001 delay. On repeat whislt key pressed.

Why not have 2 accounts.. good way to play the AH. I won't go into detail on that lol.

You bid on your own item to raise the price? That would be so evil lol
Reply Quote
Decision was final and cannot be reverted back, I am 100% sure that it was the death adder macro that loops itself at .005 interal for 1234, It cant be the AH refresh(by hands) that i did.
Good luck guys whoever are using this. I would stop If it was my as my account worth was around 3,000$. I just wish they told me the reason for my ban instead of copy and pasting all the possible offense in my face.
Reply Quote
Damn that sucks bro. You plan on playing again or moving on?
Reply Quote

While it is pretty sad that his barb hasn't killed big D yet, he's 100% right. Shill bidding is illegal. It is basically a form of fraud and perpetrators can be fined or even imprisoned.

Website is bugged, I have completed co-op and single player Diablo on inferno. If you couldn't really use your best judgement, my gear is easily capable of beating inferno on MP0. But hey, who cares what achievements I have in Diablo? I don't need to validate myself or any insecurities just because my profile doesn't actually show my accomplishments in a virtual world. LoL.

And yeah, OP got banned because of shill bidding, pretty obvious circumventing the system and doing shady/illegal things.
Edited by brotatoes#1524 on 11/16/2012 12:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Life of cm wiz - nerfs for sure bans maybe.
Reply Quote
View profile
at op it sucks that they went straight ban hammer on ya, did u deserve it, i honestly dont know (u say no, bliz obviously thinks yes)

my only question is i know u tried to do an appeal through tickets, have u tried calling customer service, speaking to a person is way different then interacting through electronic means and can get different results
Edited by SteelPhantom#1820 on 11/16/2012 12:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think we should bring this post to the general discussion boards and request a sticky. It's bs that this topic hasn't been officially addressed. I don't even like playin CM because I don't use a macro and after 1 über run my hands and wrist hurt. So I run archon and solo.

My assumption is that you are lying but there is no proof either way. The fact that thousands of people use these same types of macros every day and don't get banned make me think there is more involved. Why would they target just you? Don't they typically do a "wave ban" and take a lot of people at the same time?

This is why I don't use the CM spec. It is a lot of fun but it is seriously unhealthy... I want to be able to throw a baseball to my son when I'm 45 and seriously the CM spec screws with your hands.

I'm going to make a post in the general discussion boards asking for a blue to reply but I doubt they will, usually they just delete the topic.
Reply Quote
View profile

Website is bugged, I have completed co-op and single player Diablo on inferno. If you couldn't really use your best judgement, my gear is easily capable of beating inferno on MP0. But hey, who cares what achievements I have in Diablo? I don't need to validate myself or any insecurities just because my profile doesn't actually show my accomplishments in a virtual world. LoL.

And yeah, OP got banned because of shill bidding, pretty obvious circumventing the system and doing shady/illegal things.

Yea man I was just joshin' ya, didn't actually look at your gear so that was my bad. I'm going to remain optimistic and hope this was just caused by a kbd macro and that blizz will reverse it.
Reply Quote
View profile
I think we should bring this post to the general discussion boards and request a sticky. It's bs that this topic hasn't been officially addressed. I don't even like playin CM because I don't use a macro and after 1 über run my hands and wrist hurt. So I run archon and solo.

My assumption is that you are lying but there is no proof either way. The fact that thousands of people use these same types of macros every day and don't get banned make me think there is more involved. Why would they target just you? Don't they typically do a "wave ban" and take a lot of people at the same time?

This is why I don't use the CM spec. It is a lot of fun but it is seriously unhealthy... I want to be able to throw a baseball to my son when I'm 45 and seriously the CM spec screws with your hands.

I'm going to make a post in the general discussion boards asking for a blue to reply but I doubt they will, usually they just delete the topic.

Get a key rollover KB and u dont need macro. Just hold down keys.

Or you can take advantage of a random script I and others made for autohotkey so it looks more human.

More than one way to skin a cat than .005 deathadders.
Reply Quote
anyone uses the same macro as mine? I'm using deathadder macro. Unless they ban me for refreshing the AH which the ban message does not describe it.

@skyQuake was your friend suspended or banned?
Reply Quote
anyone uses the same macro as mine? I'm using deathadder macro. Unless they ban me for refreshing the AH which the ban message does not describe it.

@skyQuake was your friend suspended or banned?

oh you're good

end of discussion

just like that

but honestly the whole 2 account bidding on own item to raise price is good enough to get you banned or keep you banned so there is no need for asking for ban lift or lawsuit etc. It's over baby.
Reply Quote
Anyways I just saw the profile and that tal's helm is friggin beautiful. Hellfire ring and the force and tal's chest all nice as well.
Reply Quote

oh you're good

end of discussion

just like that

but honestly the whole 2 account bidding on own item to raise price is good enough to get you banned or keep you banned so there is no need for asking for ban lift or lawsuit etc. It's over baby.

Since when at all I have stated that I was bidding on my own item?
Reply Quote

oh you're good

end of discussion

just like that

The message blizz sent includes "A third party program is any file or program that is used in addition to the game to gain an unfair advantage."

Unfair advantage. I'm pretty sure refreshing the AH with a macro is easily considered botting and an unfair advantage.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Longhorns
Damn that sucks bro. You plan on playing again or moving on?

Hey Longhorn, I think I will stay, it just hurts atm as they ban me and give no specific reason, no warning, no suspension.
Reply Quote

oh you're good

end of discussion

just like that

The message blizz sent includes "A third party program is any file or program that is used in addition to the game to gain an unfair advantage."

Unfair advantage. I'm pretty sure refreshing the AH with a macro is easily considered botting and an unfair advantage.

Yea I think you're right.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]