Diablo® III

My lag/DC solution idea

Over the past few weeks I have been seeing so many deaths related to lag and server issues etc

I myself haven't had any problems nor have I been D/C as long as I can remember. But its pretty bullsh*t when you see someone die cause of that. So I had an idea.

In my childhood memories I remember playing Starcraft online and when ever someone in the game was lagging there would be a popup thing that paused the game for everyone until the connection was established or else u had the option to drop the player if he/she exceeded a given timer

I've managed to find a picture on google:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4039/4374924989_26e3cf65ea.jpg
Reference: Google
Keyword: Starcraft Lag (images)

I think this tool would be a great addition to the game, thus it would solve all those lag deaths.

C'Mon Blizzard!!!

Or else we just keep playing as it is and hope the Lag Boss doesn't strike
Edited by Wabbit#6677 on 11/16/2012 11:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
That is a good idea. Especially because if the rest of the group goes to help said lagger, right now they have no idea they are lagging. This can kill a group. Great idea. hope this gets some attention.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Gan
That is a good idea. Especially because if the rest of the group goes to help said lagger, right now they have no idea they are lagging. This can kill a group. Great idea. hope this gets some attention.

Hardout, the way starcraft had it was good...
Reply Quote
Unfortunately even this would not stop the cryers from crying about something.
Reply Quote
I have a solution too. Play a barb and push your ehp up to 1.5m before even considering mp lvls. Stack big regen, too. And pray that the power doesn't go out at the wrong time.
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 07:38 AMPosted by REVENGE
Unfortunately even this would not stop the cryers from crying about something.

Haha yup, the forum complaints would change and would go something like this..... Lag pop up is wasting my time, Get rid of the Lag pop, Let them laggers die....
But yea I think your right, if they do have this implemented the noobs will just find something else to moan about.

11/17/2012 07:44 AMPosted by Bryanw1995
I have a solution too. Play a barb and push your ehp up to 1.5m before even considering mp lvls. Stack big regen, too. And pray that the power doesn't go out at the wrong time.

Hahaha, I like your idea I think most barbs are pretty tanky and should be able to pull off a lag/dc.... what about the other classes? :P
Reply Quote
We posted this in various threads since the game came out (or at least since late May when I made a thread on this). It was ignored here and in the technical support forums.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]