Diablo® III

Rate Barb above you v11

@neilscase, on par with a beginning barb but all in all, your numbers are in line as far as ratios go so now it's just a matter of raising each piece up and buffing stats/cc/cd/ias etc. Looking good. Of course my first order of biz if I were you would be getting socketed weapons. 200 critical damage potential is huge dps!

@everyone else. I just hit 2.55 a/s and let me tell you....wow. I dropped 20k dps and went from 2.00 to 2.5 and the difference is huge. I'm melting mobs in mp5 almost to fast. Next goal, 3.00 barrier.
Hey hey. So I've got about 50mil to spend at the moment and I'm just wondering what I should look to upgrade first. Thanks in advance :)

(Also, can anyone tell me why in game I have 47.5% CC and on my profile it says only 37.5%?)

Sheet dps doesn't take in "Weapons master" passive into account. 10% for axe/mace mainhand.
11/17/2012 05:41 AMPosted by Sedi
Sheet dps doesn't take in "Weapons master" passive into account. 10% for axe/mace mainhand.

Hmm. That does make sense, but I'm using a sword in the main hand. No axe to be seen :S
11/17/2012 05:43 AMPosted by Seanski

Hmm. That does make sense, but I'm using a sword in the main hand. No axe to be seen :S

Haha, Didn't even look! Oops. Did you happen to log out buffed up with Wrath still active? That will give you and extra 10% cc.
any tips on my build i have two others with damage going over 100,000 dps put this build seems to clear mp4 faster
@Aizensync, thanks for the rating, as for your baba(still a work in progress). its geared towards disposing demons instantaneously, high dps and all i can suggest is try to replace your helm with either Mempo or IK for dps and EHP stats. and if you go for IK the loss of of IAS can be compensated when you upgrade your left and right ring with ones with DPS stats, CC, IAS,CD, bi or tri + AR + Vita and str.

you got lots of room for improvement.
Edited by RazorX#2330 on 11/17/2012 6:53 AM PST
@RazorX

Solid build. Love your EF.....just wondering why the wep with a higher base is in the offhand.
@Bloodyzbub:
Interesting way to boost attack speed: Tal Rasha's chest.
I'm gonna consider it for my stacked atkspd barb. :)
@castablanca
WOW!!
Nearly every slot has top end piece great gear
9.999999/10

Those IK gloves wow!
Edited by grogan#6557 on 11/17/2012 9:26 AM PST
@grogan 7/10
Edited by ArchPau#6536 on 11/17/2012 9:25 AM PST
@ArchPau, Great tank barb! You can look to upgrade belt & bracers to have more Str & CC.
8/10
WOW!!
Nearly every slot has top end piece great gear
9.999999/10

Those IK gloves wow!

Thanks Grogan. Not too shabby yourself. Keep up the good work :)
@bloodyzbub, use the EF on my offhand so as not to proc fear on hit when WW'ing.
@ChronoTrigger -- how on Earth are you coming up with over 10K armour? I see the gear, but the numbers don't add up. Unless it's from Leap's Iron Impact + War Cry?

Good build. I recommend grabbing Lacunis for extra attack speed -- switch to Frenzy and watch stuff melt away. Revenge in place of Ignore Pain can add healing ability as well.
@acrimony 9.5/10 huge damage and very good resistances, huge amount of life, gg rings and ammy, love it

Ive upgraded my barb recently luckly to a thanks to a gg belt i found and sold lol

So please rate my barb/skills, what should i upgrade to take it to the next lvl??
Edited by DanTheMan#1534 on 11/17/2012 3:00 PM PST
hows me
???
Very strong. I feel like you could upgrade your rings.

What should I upgrade?
Edited by Rekrabbob#1806 on 11/17/2012 4:02 PM PST
rekrabob ur offhand really must go
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]