Diablo® III

Rate Barb above you v11

@ ImBlinky,

You are definitely on the right track,

I would try to get a mace or an axe in your main hand,
lacuni prowlers or another movespeed item is a must if your going for a WW barb.

7/10
View profile
@ ImBlinky,

You are definitely on the right track,

I would try to get a mace or an axe in your main hand,
lacuni prowlers or another movespeed item is a must if your going for a WW barb.

7/10

9/10, very nice barb

Ammy+HF ring could be better, but those are the only real suggestions I have for you.
rate me please.

[europa region]

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Animaes-2274/hero/21796466
doctaphilly 7.5/10. Can you upgrade your gems?

I'd appreciate comments on mine. I think I need more vit, but am unsure what to sacrifice.
Was skipped!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/aKAPOaMIKOKO-6874/hero/4503079

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZmpwn9QnLI

Video build was before latest profile..
How much dps is needed to run mp10 at ease?
@Epitaph

8/10 Good gear nice seeing a switch up of pieces to get what you need. Only thing is DPS is good but Vitality is a bit low. Good to get a little more cushion there.
@tech
8/10 Pretty baller.
Edited by GrotStomper#1538 on 11/19/2012 5:32 PM PST
@GrotStomper,

Pretty solid build, i would give it a 6/10. Immediate upgrade would be the pants.
@jean

nice stuff.
love the mempo.
overall 7/10
@KFC nice Barb mate 8/10
@waycoolz
Cool barb 9/10. U saving 4 a mempo?
@Puna yep going take awhile but will get ther and Going to upgarde Belt to include Vit and Off hand To have abit more CHD all up about 900 mill worth lol
Edited by Waycooloz#6135 on 11/19/2012 7:15 PM PST
@puno
Nice build 7.5/10, i personally havnt tried HotA but a nice Skorn you have there buddy. I actually have one similar to that just a little less str and 198 crit. Havnt given it a go yet though. currently saving for ik boots and chest want to test the life per fury gain, but all in all nice set of gear.
@stillMoon: 6.5/10... sorry buddy... but your life is really low for a barb.
nice hur
@Waycooloz if you are not on the buff of Wrath of the Berserker 8.5/10 (I think your life is a little bit low for a barb) but if you are on buff of Wrath of the Berserker then 7/10.
I like your build though.
@Mars I'm not on the buff you should see it when I'am
By the way nice build yourself 8/10
Edited by Waycooloz#6135 on 11/19/2012 7:37 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]