Diablo® III

Rate Barb above you v11

Thank you for the advices, I'll check that on the next good legendary that I drop, since it's my only way to get gold :P
View profile
@xRising:
superb crit chance and strength. what you need is more attack speed and just a bit more CD.
Strongarm bracers should be replaced ASAP. You are not a throw barb. The knockback doesn't help you. You also need to go from +12ms to +24movement speed, seeing as you are using the WWnado build. I highly recommend Inna's Temperance. Despite having low-to-no strength, Inna's can roll high Vit, +9% AS, +1%CC, and +12 ms. These all stats your barb needs to work on! What a coincidence!
View profile
@MASKOAA:
How is Tal Rasha's chest treating you?
I've been thinking real hard about that AS boost from Tal Rasha's, whether it's worth it over IK chest or even tyraels. Glad to see you are pulling it off very well!

Why not go extreme on AS and get Zuni's Journey, Witching Hour, and Inna's Temperance?
I'm just test driving it, I got that one for a mil so I was like hey why not max ais and pickup radius. Thing is I don't think its putting me over the next breakpoint so I'm gonna save it for when I upgrade more ais. Profile is showing my MP2 MF/EXP farming gear.

Usually I use a Tyrael's Might and for Ubers I have a IK chest.
Edited by MASKOAA#1251 on 12/8/2012 6:01 PM PST
@Castablanca. ridiculous gear! with that much damage, you probably don't need much resists, but ever thought about upgrading your EHP a bit?
@ColdKnight 200M ~ 300M
Edited by Choxy#1427 on 12/8/2012 6:04 PM PST
@Choxy

Not following. What is 200M ~ 300M?
View profile
@Coldknight:
You got impressive Strength, super high CD, and very solid CC.
To boost everything, ATTACK SPEED ATTACK SPEED ATTACK SPEED.
It'll amplify your damage. I'm not talking reaching breakpoints for WW. I'm talking, it'll pump up your paper dps by a ton! Reaching breakpoints is good too.

Therefore, first gear to upgrade is pants. Go Inna's.
Second gear would be to switch IK belt to Witching Hour with +9% AS and high strength.
View profile
@Choxy:
You got the right build, the right direction. Just need better weapons. Snipe some on auction house.
@Castablanca

I hear ya. Upgrading attkspd makes a huge difference. I actually have a low level str witching hour on my wiz (+8k dps for my barb). But compensating for the lifesteal and resists through other gear is huge. And very expensive. Lowering any EHP at this point will have me struggling with mp9. Don't you think?
@Choxy:
You got the right build, the right direction. Just need better weapons. Snipe some on auction house.

Yeah trying to save up a few mill to do that. Thanks for the advice though!
@Choxy

Not following. What is 200M ~ 300M?

Probably would help if I wasn't sleepy. Thought this was one of the price ones xD.

Very interesting build I toyed with HOTA myself but I don't have the dps to be able to do past MP1-2. Very nice gear though it is coming along very well! I'm working on a echo myself and need to upgrade mh.
@Choxy I have to agree, better weapons would suit your build better. Personally, I wouldn't go with the IK gloves for a WW barb, ones with attack speed, crit chance, and crit damage would suit you better. Other than that, looks good.
@LlamaTrainer

Nice gear, cheap but effective for farming ;) 7/10
12/08/2012 06:33 PMPosted by LlamaTrainer
@Choxy I have to agree, better weapons would suit your build better. Personally, I wouldn't go with the IK gloves for a WW barb, ones with attack speed, crit chance, and crit damage would suit you better. Other than that, looks good.

^This IK gloves are end game gloves basically even then I've seen some rare ones that would make you crap all over yourself, otherwise much better going with a trifecta rare glove. Got mine for 20mil just look out for those deals.
Edited by MASKOAA#1251 on 12/8/2012 6:40 PM PST
@LlamaTrainer and others....

Andy's > Mempo's when mempo's doesn't have crit chance. Just look for an Andy's with low fire damage taken

Andy's > IK helm when you don't have a 5 set IK (IK helm good for the fury generation only... if you don't need or want the extra fury gen, don't bother with the 5 set IK gear).

@Choxy and others...

If you can spare a skill, use HOTA. It is completely OP. There is no better single target damage skill in the game. Though, I will qualify that with the fact that I have never played WD.
Edited by ColdKnight#1158 on 12/8/2012 6:51 PM PST
can a get some rating and tips? thx in advance
@Coldknight - I always liked the idea of a hybrid build with weapon throw. Bonus points for pulling that off. Damn good setup for farming, it's just a matter of slowly adding in some more EHP to pull off higher MP ubers.

-pants are an easy spot to gain another +20 resists
-Str/vita belt is a good spot to gain some more life
-between amulet, rings, gloves and bracers, look to have at least 3 of them with decent AR, this will significantly improve your beefyness.

8.5/10

@CoisaRuim - rate somebody else before you get rated

NOTE: My profile is !@#$ed. Stats and DPS are accurate (self buffed), but i'm wearing IK chest, and different pants ATM.
@fizzle - I like your style im also a SnB, even though your profile dps right now is buffed im still going to say youve got a decent set up... could use more LS and HP.

my gems are horrible right now I sold my good ones this morning to get my new ammy but they will be replaced tonight. Not sure how pvp rank comes into play from dprogress but they have me ranked #41 barb lol
oh yeah forgot a rating, ill give you a 7.5/10 fizzle
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]