Diablo® III

Rate Barb above you v11

@fluugy

Really strong LoH score and good overall non WW non HoTA 'tank' style build. Good to see a style that breaks away from the two main molds.

Bit low on the AR but I guess thats what the high LoH is for.

Nice one
I would really appreciate any comments and letting me know what u guys think my worst item is
12/09/2012 04:06 PMPosted by N1H1LUM
I would really appreciate any comments and letting me know what u guys think my worst item is

You are shortchanging yourself on your IK gear, with new boots and a belt you can put on about 300 strength with just those 2 slots.

Also, the Oculus ring is kind of out of place, ring slots are generally dedicated to damage items, go with either a SoJ (recommended) or another ring similar to Unity with average dmg, str, crit dmg, etc.

All in all though, you look like you are doing rather well. 7/10
@fluggy Ty mate but I figure out the life steal is quite important for me so I might stick to lamentation for the time being until my dps goes beyond 200k unbuffed(;

@wayneold strong barb even with soj(: 9/10
Haven't been 60 very long. A lot of gear donated to me. Why is my DPS so low?
@ beebo,

A few things,
Dagger in main hand,
grab a axe or mace for your main.

Gems are on the low end, but realized you just hit 60.
You are using stone of jordan.

You would be better off just getting a cheap average crit chance crit dmg/attckspeed ring.
Stone of jordan works off a percentage off your dps, and yours is too low to have a bigger benefit.

But for just hitting 60 great job!
thanks for the info
@Gusty

Solid Barb, not much room to poke at it for bad gearing it all looks top notch....I would say down the line probably get a top IK belt with a great Mempo w/crit...other then that great Barb.
@ maskoaa

9.5/10 nice attack speed :) and amazing BARB!
@Dikster

Pretty solid setup, just need to snag a CC Mempo/ Ik belt, and perhaps a higher Vitality IK chest piece! 7.5 - 8ish /10
Edited by giped#1660 on 12/9/2012 7:52 PM PST
@giped

Solid barb bro,

Maybe new Lacuni's or an amulet with higher avg dmg? Both of those things are kind of a stretch.

Only reason I give you a 9/10 is because your vit is a little low overall, but I am sure you can handle MP10 with no real issue, so even that is kind of just being picky.
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 12/9/2012 7:55 PM PST
Could anyone rate my new ww barb plz
12/09/2012 08:00 PMPosted by BushLeague
Could anyone rate my new ww barb plz

Not until you follow the rules.
View profile
@giped

Solid barb bro,

Maybe new Lacuni's or an amulet with higher avg dmg? Both of those things are kind of a stretch.

Only reason I give you a 9/10 is because your vit is a little low overall, but I am sure you can handle MP10 with no real issue, so even that is kind of just being picky.

9/10

Very good barb. Throw some IAS on that and you're golden!
@doctaphilly - nice build. Must have been expensive.

8/10. Cheers
@doctaphilly,

9/10. Looks solid.

I'd try to find an EH for your OH with .25 or .21 w/ AS (less likely) to get another WW & RLTS tick-- both w/ and w/o WotB active.
@ Anwin, looks pretty nice except your crit chance needs to come up about 7% and attack speed is a little slow.

7/10

@Xpariah, pretty good looking barb. I'm amazed that you found a Ageless Might that isnt trash more than anything LOL. Pants can use an upgrade and a pair of ice climbers would do you well.

8/10
@Death, Great gears.. I want your skorn. 9.9/10?

What should I upgrade next? besides a better skorn with ls..
&proc 7/10. Dps isn't everything you know, I suggest at least 12m/s, 24 recommended.

At least a lacuni then either ik boots, innas pants, tyrael might
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]