Diablo® III

Witch Doctor Proc rate for each skill

But only big stinker as it seems (my personal choice: Restless Giant).

What the post says nothing is about sycophants...
Reply Quote
The post says the Garg proc LoH on attack, as well as the aura.
Reply Quote
I have just tested it again and it is wrong.

Gargs DO NOT proc at all. Not Big Stinker not any of them.. The guys who did it must be confused, several seem to think Life Steal is dependant on procs which it is not....

Life on Hit and all CC procs are not generated AT ALL by any garg with any rune.
Reply Quote
I have just tested it again and it is wrong.

Gargs DO NOT proc at all. Not Big Stinker not any of them.. The guys who did it must be confused, several seem to think Life Steal is dependant on procs which it is not....

Life on Hit and all CC procs are not generated AT ALL by any garg with any rune.

Give the man a cigar.
Reply Quote
So bears dont proc LOH D: (I mean they do but I dont notice it).

I had mp1/0 build based on LOH and now when I tried zombie bears I realise my build is trash.

So I got no other option but to replace my main wep for leech one? Will it even make any difference??

Thanks for that blizz, THX A LOT!!!!!!
Reply Quote
any one interested in procs this is the best source I know of. every skill for every class updated every patch with very detailed measurements. and a more practical proc per second value.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgL5S3Revw9ddEhScEpSLWhnRDZKV25OaWZJcHdkN0E#gid=1
Reply Quote
i'm a new WD so sorry for the silly questions:
-i'm going to build a proc WD (using LoH with Rot and AR),how does IAS influence the proc rate of Rot??
-how much AS i need? (and why ??)
-is better a 2h weapon or 1H??

ty for the patience.
Reply Quote
You just cast RoT faster, so you will have more chances to proc/second.
I think RoT cast animation is about 1.5x your listed APS.

For a rain doctor, imo, you want a high average damage weapon, to maximize your acid rain damage. But there are options.

See stuck thread and look for 'rain' or 'proctor' guides for more details:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7350275486
Edited by MCP#1477 on 3/21/2013 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MrMojoRisin where ever you are this is the thread I mentioned as we were discussing in game.

I know you're out there . . .
Reply Quote
MrMojoRisin where ever you are this is the thread I mentioned as we were discussing in game.

I know you're out there . . .

He's Aussie, so it may take him some time to show up :p
Reply Quote
i'd already found it! Gotaplanstan, are you WD'ing too??
Reply Quote
WD was my first 60 may 19th I think? And first to clear Inferno with.

I'm a closet WD (it's my favorite class) eagerly awaiting the itemization changes (so hopefully homunulus drops in price :p) in hopes of someday being able to actually afford to play 0 dogs :D
Reply Quote
oh cool! i should have just checked your profile, duuuuuuh
Reply Quote
ty and GL!!
Reply Quote
Nice guide. Submitted to the Open Game Database with a link back to this thread at the top for credit.

http://opengamedb.net/guides/witch-doctor-proc-rate-each-skill-181

Any registered user can make updates as necessary.
Reply Quote
What is "proc"?
Reply Quote
Seriously, please can someone explain what "proc" is? I have seen it mentioned on different threads, but have no idea what it is an acronym for.
Reply Quote
Old, but good thread... a proc is anything that can occur from an action (your weapon may say it has a 2.1% chance to freeze on hit --> the freeze is the "proc").
Reply Quote
Ah OK. Thanks. So it is when an event fires....
Reply Quote
Resurrecting this thread. With the changes to FS, proc rates should be at the forefront of a lot of WD builds.

Anyone have any clue if any values have been majorly changed over the last year and a half since this thread was last updated?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]