Diablo® III

LOOKING For Upgrades please check my profile

please post your item stats here ty
Reply Quote
300k dps unbuffed...you don't need anything. go play! ;-)
Reply Quote
300k dps unbuffed...you don't need anything. go play! ;-)
Reply Quote
you can probably change the bracer for one with higher vit/armor or lacuni prowlers for speed.
But really, 300k dps and you ask for advice?
Reply Quote
you can probably change the bracer for one with higher vit/armor or lacuni prowlers for speed.
But really, 300k dps and you ask for advice?

not really asking for advice, im searching for upgrade items. asking people if they have items better than mine
Reply Quote
I'm sure you can slightly upgrade your serpent. Your bracers can be better. Your first ring can be replaced by a good hellfire.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 04:07 AMPosted by Barivius
I'm sure you can slightly upgrade your serpent.

Just shy of 300 average damage and nearly 300 Int? Yeah, that's a mojo I'd like to see.
Reply Quote
View profile
Keep farming hellfire's until you get one that's

200 int
80 AR
9 ias
50 cd
6 cc

good luck.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 04:59 AMPosted by manvan
I'm sure you can slightly upgrade your serpent.

Just shy of 300 average damage and nearly 300 Int? Yeah, that's a mojo I'd like to see.

I think one similar to mine would be better, and mine could be improved by not buffing wall of zombies.
Reply Quote

I think one similar to mine would be better, and mine could be improved by not buffing wall of zombies.

Sorry to argue the point, but you are way off the mark here. I'd guess you think your Vit puts it into a more desirable league? You'd be wrong. To even compare yours and Ivan's is just patently ridiculous. You have a Uhk snake too, but that's about where the similarity ends. Look at his build - he neither needs the Vit, and there is no wasted roll on his. To upgrade it would cost a few hundred mil just to add 3 or 4 to a couple of rolls. Take a closer look at it - it's what they call a GG mojo.

Upgrades here are the helm - will find plenty better on the AH without a sweat, I'd guess, the rare ring, and the weapon. The weapon is tricky - easy to find a Manajuma that will spank it, but unfortunately, doesn't suit his build. Instead, it will be up to the OP to decide where the trade-off point is between gaining lifesteal and losing dps and still consider it an upgrade.

They are the only 3 places I can see where dropping the serious coin needed to upgrade would show worthwhile results.
Reply Quote
@manvan

I'm about to upgrade my helm with 290 int with 6 CC, just waiting for the bid to finish. I would lose some vit though. Nonetheless, i won't change my weapon into manajuma's. a 1k dps manajuma would decrease my dps by at least 25k. what i do is just swap my weapon with a pretty decent weapon with LS stats are as follow: (MACE: dmg range 520 - 1074; 67 int, 110 vit 49 CD, 3% LS, no socket) I just found this mace during running. When I swap weapon killing reflect would not be difficult. I just die when I hit the reflect pack not knowing it is a reflect pack and wasn't able to change.

I'm also ugrading my rare ring soon with unity ring, but I would lose vit and physical ressist, but would increase my DPS by 7k at least.

Bracers are somewhat ok with for now, cant find any bracers with 170+ int with vit 6cc and pickup radius. would also upgrade gloves with vit perhaps.

Always remember, if you are bear build and no other main attack. dont put lots of atkspeed on your char.

My DPS is mostly based on DAMAGE unlike others who's DPS are based on atkspeed. I'd rather 1 hit monster than attacking many times.

If you guys have any items there that would upgrade something on me and want to sell them, just post the stats here thanks so much
Reply Quote
Manajuma's was never in the running - terrible weapon for BearSpam.

And I feel you on the reflect. That moment when you unload two squirts of bears to the face for instadeath is rage inducing.

Cast your net a little wider on the ring - a good SoJ may lessen your sheet dps, but will decimate where it counts. But there are also other options to consider above Unity. Trouble is, with a shrinking player base, the really good stuff seems to be getting harder and harder to find...
Reply Quote
I'm not really a fan of SOJ you would lose int CC and CD for a % dmg for elite, max mana and - mana? GF, GI skill already counters that. cant find any other ring that has dmg range high int, cc and cd on it. you also get elite dmg bonus with unity
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 03:54 PMPosted by Ivanrei
you would lose int CC and CD for a % dmg for elite,

Like I say, it looks like you lose on paper. But that %dmg to Elites/Bosses/Ubers packs a punch where it counts - far more than what you expect. With added %dmg from Element, mana increase and Bear reduction, it can be BiS. YMMV
Reply Quote
lolz look at my doc , maybe u might like wad u see
Reply Quote
soj is the way to go, every time I think about swapping it I do the math, with my serpent I do 34% damage vs elites. That's 54k vs elites unbuffed 102k vs elites buffed. No ring can match that. Plus it helps me spam a lot more bears. The best unity I've seen gives me 30-35k more dps. I've been keeping my eye out for a sun keeper, and a better soj. If I can hit 46% vs elites I'll be a happy camper, toss hex into of of that.. 66% vs a single target.. (for me buffed @ 300k) That would put me at 498k dps vs elites!
Edited by Brahm#1943 on 11/16/2012 9:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 09:10 PMPosted by SweetLove
lolz look at my doc , maybe u might like wad u see

nice hp!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]