+170 ARMOR
+21% extra gold from MONSTERS
critical hit chance increased by 7.5%

:)
Reply Quote
how about a price check then?
Reply Quote
View profile
It's prob worth about 1m, though I'd put it on the AH for 500k start with a 3-4m bin just in case you get a few people bidding on it.
Reply Quote
You want to sell it to me, Rex? I could use a +crit +armor +ias ammy when I hit 60. I can prob only go about bryan's 1M for it, though, so if you want to AH and see if it will go for more, definitely do that.
Reply Quote
View profile
Don't listen to Anomie, he won't get back to 60 until pvp comes out...
Reply Quote
hahahahah.

I am going to run as far as I can this weekend, work permitting. may not make full 60 but we'll see how it goes.
Reply Quote
I will sell it to you when I get home Anomie... we can work out a price somewhere around 3gold.
Reply Quote
I'm on now... for a bit if you wanna pm me
Reply Quote
Oh, man. I ended up being wicked tired and slept instead of played. You shouldn't go 3 gold, you should sell it to me for more. :D I'll be on and around today.
Reply Quote
rexgoliath and I came to an amicable agreement, allowing my purchase of this amulet.

It took a ton of haggling, though:

http://i.imgur.com/zBD5t.jpg

(backwards haggling is the best kind of haggling- thanks for a good deal on the ammy, rexgoliath - if I ever sell it for more I'll be sure to cut you in. If you let me :) )
Edited by Anomie#1322 on 11/17/2012 12:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
that's a really nice ring. 5 very useful stats on a ring is pretty rare. I'd guess it's worth 2-3 mil.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]