Diablo® III

Champion subjugator

Killed him today. Wasn´t checked in the achivment window.

I´m dissapointed with you guys. Can´t even code properly after all this time.
Code again and code right this time!
Reply Quote
It's the only one unchecked in my champions list. I know I kille dthem like 4/5 times already but I still didn't get the achievement....
Reply Quote
I also have this issue. I have killed Champion Packs of Subjugators several times, always in the Radiant Chapel dungeon of Gardens of Hope 2 (never see them anywhere else).
My Nephalem Valor stacks are refreshed, but the Champion's Collection achievement is not updated, and they also drop no loot items at all.
Reply Quote
I have issues with:
- Champ Subjugator
- Champ Plagued Swarm
- Rare Sand Dweller
- Rare Mallet Lord
Reply Quote
Killed 3 packs of champion subjugators, 2 packs in HC hell, Still not checked on my achievement list........ if they don't work pls take them off the list required for the achievement.
Edited by Gorrfang#6487 on 11/24/2012 9:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/24/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Gorrfang
Still not checked on my achievement list........ if they don't work pls take them off the list required for the achievement.

Gorrfang is correct, just remove it from the list. If the game is broken in that area then correct the list for what actually updates. Subjugator is the only one that won't checkoff.
Reply Quote
looks like they dont want us to get 100% achivements.yet
Reply Quote
I have issues with:
- Champ Subjugator
- Champ Plagued Swarm
- Rare Sand Dweller
- Rare Mallet Lord

I have the same issues except that I've gotten the Rare Mallet Lord. I can confirm that the Champion Plague Swarm spawns in Cryder's Outpost and that the achievement does not get checked after it dies.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]