Diablo® III

Just 1 hellfire ring

Took me alot of time to gather and create 3 machines, and I just want to create a single hellfire ring for the experience stat, can some team please help me in mp9 or mp10. Thanks.
Reply Quote
There are groups that will do that if you provide the machines, but I honestly wouldn't recommend it. I did that with my first three machines and in MP8 I got one organ. Then I made two more rings with just two machines because I got all three organs twice in a row doing MP7 in a group. If you run with an equal geared group you can just use one machine, MP5-6 is easy in a group and you'll have better odds of getting all the organs. Plus, trust me, you will want to make a few rings because your first one will likely suck. I've made three and only one is decent, but it's still a 7k dps drop from my rare so I only use it when leveling. Haven't gotten one with CC/CD/AS yet.

Good luck whatever path you choose to take.
Reply Quote
If you can't find a team, contact me and I can either help or refer you to ppl who can help. My team can carry anyone on MP10 through Ubers in about 15-20mins and guarantee you a ring - you can just sit in your MF gear and sip your favorite beverage, if that's what you want to do. The downside is most of us are busy so there might be a wait time... :)

However, ideally, if you can find a team where everyone contributes, that would be the best for you. Like the above poster said, you can all share machines and potentially all come out with multiple rings. Good luck on your rings.
Edited by Beast#1449 on 11/16/2012 10:36 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]