Diablo® III

How rich are you ?!

little over 10m in gold. $190 on paypal.

i am just cheap and refuse to pay for 50m+ gears. eventhough i really really want a pox ring and cc tal rasha ammy.
Reply Quote
My top 3 best sales:

Barb ring with some average dmg, 80+ vit, 70+str, 8ias, 6cc, 24 cd for 400 mil.

Nat ring with 120+ vit and perfect 50 cd for 350 mil.

Ice climbers with 260+ str, 60+ vitality for 350 mil.

Some other nice odds and ends drops which have sold anywhere from 10-35 mil as well. But those three money drops are how I got all my gear, which I'm pretty darn happy with (cept the wards and my zuni armor, which I was lucky enough to find).

No rmah for me :D
Edited by RPRNoNsum#1561 on 11/16/2012 12:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
Pssh... I've sold maybe 500+ items for 100K-500K a pop lol. Never had more than 40 Million to my name and then I bought a bunch of upgrades and now I'm sittin pretty at 3 Million.

Never found anything great that I could sell. Weak.

I need to play more lol and pray to the D3 gods.
Reply Quote
Pssh... I've sold maybe 500+ items for 100K-500K a pop lol. Never had more than 40 Million to my name and then I bought a bunch of upgrades and now I'm sittin pretty at 3 Million.

Never found anything great that I could sell. Weak.

I need to play more lol and pray to the D3 gods.

Grind dat paragon im mp1. You will gain mf and should find good stuff to sell in the process. That's where I got that barb ring I mentioned (climbers and nat ring in mp5 key runs).

Course luck is involved, but your patience will be rewarded. Planning to hit Para 70 this weekend.
Reply Quote
I usually get to 100~110 mil then spend a bit get to 80-90 mil then save up to 100+ again. (currently at 95 mil)
Found a pair of 18 MF vile wards i sold 90 mil , found the vile wards i'm currently wearing.
Most of the stuff i sell is between 1-5 mil.
Reply Quote
I've got an echoing fury in the AH. Right now the B/O is 1 billion. Last I checked there is a bid of 750 mil on it.
Edited by SwizzleStick#1220 on 11/16/2012 2:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 02:10 PMPosted by SwizzleStick
I've got an echoing fury in the AH. Right now the B/O is 1 billion. Last I checked there is a bid of 750 mil on it.

gratz! looks like you are going to be busy shopping, LOL
Reply Quote
Total gold last night when i logged off was just under 8billion in game gold to my name.

Best sales was a +dex, IAS, crit chance/ crit dmg +all res LoH ring sold for 2billion
Sold vile wards with 260 str and 245 vit for 2bill
Socketed 1100+ dps Chant's wand for 2 bill

a few 1000+ socketed weapons that went for 10million > 900million

Gunna gear out my barb this weekend just fot giggles.
Edited by skitzflik#1694 on 11/16/2012 2:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
In comparison.
Sah poor.
:<
Reply Quote
Total gold last night when i logged off was just under 8billion in game gold to my name.

Best sales was a +dex IAS crit chance/ crit dmg +all res ring sold for 2billion

Gunna gear out my barb this weekend just got giggles.

If I sold that much GFG gear, I'd cash out (sell all of it except for maybe 500m). That'd be a solid $3000+ USD in your pocket. MUCH more useful than having billions in igg lol

You are likely one of, if not the luckiest person in D3. Most ppl can't even get close to finding a single 1b gold item, let alone 3 items worth 2b each lol.
Reply Quote
I like having lotsa gold tho :) gave a friend i play with regularly last night a bilion to re-gear his DH up for mp9. giveaway stuff all the time :)
Reply Quote
Well I found my current Ammy, Bracers and Boots, spent about 7 mil on the rest of my gear. Spent ~5 mil on gems, HAve 1 mil currently only made about 21 mil ever and ~ 7 mil on the AH.

Always been poor kept my good drops crap hasn't sold for much.
Reply Quote
500m left now
Reply Quote
I thought i found a billion dollar drop a few weeks ago... some barb gloves that everyone else was selling for a billion + with lesser stats. So i figured to undercut everyone else and listed them for 800 mill. They never sold so i relisted for 700...600...400.. I eventually sold them for around 100 mil. Nothing seems to sell even when i undercut by a large margin. But i sell enough to occasionally upgrade. I usually have average of 30 mill.
Reply Quote

Best sales was a +dex, IAS, crit chance/ crit dmg +all res LoH ring sold for 2billion

Gunna gear out my barb this weekend just fot giggles.

o____O

What the hell are you waiting for? Upgrade lol. Or cash out like oRyo said. That's enough to either give all 5 of your chars really nice stuff or completely deck the hell out of 1 to near perfection.
Reply Quote
Haven't found a drop to sell on the AH in weeks... game is getting depressing.
Reply Quote
@RPRNoNsum : ummm, not much left to upgrade on the WD. everything is either BiS or very close to BiS. Im not spending ~200million per item for a +1-5 int more on an item or +2-3 more vit.

My goal is to have 1 of each toon, mp8+ capable, and then have all of my char's solo Diablo / Ubers on mp8 in a 24 hour period without sharing any gear between them.
Reply Quote
View profile
11/16/2012 03:45 PMPosted by skitzflik
@RPRNoNsum : ummm, not much left to upgrade on the WD. everything is either BiS or very close to BiS. Im not spending ~200million per item for a +1-5 int more on an item or +2-3 more vit.

???

Every single slot could use some love. Gloves have poor CC/CD, Boots should have 8%, higher int, and either all res/pickup or all res/100+ vit. Tal's a bad spot for LoH and should have CC, Lacuni needs Int, and I could go on.

You should do some research on the best possible rolls for each legendary in each slot before you go depleting your bankroll, though.

(Of course, I could put it less nicely and just say 'GTFO troll' since Vile Ward can't roll 245 Vit.)
Edited by MartinAlvito#1712 on 11/16/2012 4:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
this pro player always broke even after selling a echoing fury 400m, a barb off hand 150m, a ring 100m that gave my wiz 15k dps....why you ask. well i have the briliant idea of spending my gold on more than one character. kids dont to that.thx
mad?
<3
Reply Quote

My goal is to have 1 of each toon, mp8+ capable, and then have all of my char's solo Diablo / Ubers on mp8 in a 24 hour period without sharing any gear between them.

No offence...but with the amount of gold you say you have, your current gear is garbage compared to what it could be :P once again not trying to troll
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]