Diablo® III

How rich are you ?!

im seating on 7b gold after gearing my characters , most expensive stuff i sold? 9ias 6 cc strength mempo with bout 185 strength xD sold it for 2b
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 08:24 PMPosted by SweetLove
im seating on 7b gold after gearing my characters , most expensive stuff i sold? 9ias 6 cc strength mempo with bout 185 strength xD sold it for 2b

Where are these drops? I've yet to sell anything over 100m. And that was ONE drop. I have found like 3 20-30m drops after that.

It's seriously annoying. I farmed with a friend one weekend and I came out with 8m from vendoring rares and selling a few rares on the AH and he had 400m for upgrades to his wiz. I just am never going to cross that "well geared" barrier...
Reply Quote
I was up to a billion at one point, then down to nothing then back up to 400m hovered there for a while it trickled down to nothing. I'm sitting on about 100m at this point can't find anything I want to buy for my wd don't have anything to sell either that's worth more then 1m (unless I start stripping chars which I don't want to do). RMAH I'm starting to catch back up. I sold another 20$ this past week, I think I have another 20 to go.. I don't really sell big items on the RMAH I just use it for overflow and keep up a constant list of 3-5$ items.. Honestly I haven't been taking RMAH/AH that seriously since the gap between Near BIS, BIS and good but non bis got so big. Don't even list things in my gfs account anymore to lazy to pass it over and she hasn't had time to play.

I feel bad for players that haven't already geared up already. Unless you get a BIS item you'll forever be stuck since everything seems to sell for like 25k, or 400m now lol. I can't seem to move anything in the building block 10-20m range. Unless it's something that was epic and is rapidly declining in price...but that won't last. On the purchase front it's the same deal. I've tried to win 4-5 auctions that would be slight upgrades for my WD.. Bidding between 75-100m lost every one I'm sort of stuck for now I guess.

Edit: the one place I've seen a lot of room to make money is RMAH. I see a lot of stuff going for 30-40$ that are selling for 150-200m on the GAH, but that game isn't for me.
Edited by Brahm#1943 on 11/16/2012 8:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
thats true , u want overpowered items u have to pay the price , only GG items move now aways , for example my glove LOL
Reply Quote
View profile
11/16/2012 08:36 PMPosted by SweetLove
thats true , u want overpowered items u have to pay the price , only GG items move now aways , for example my glove LOL

I don't know about that, but bargain hunting requires a lot of patience. Every once in a while someone will slip up and badly under price something, but you have to run the query at just the right time and have the funds to pounce. It's less common to see the entire community whiff on a 36 hour auction, but that also happens.

Currently I'm sitting on a bit over 200M, which is pretty low for me these days.
Reply Quote
I had 100 mil, the most I've had at one time a few days ago. Then I found my sweet Witching Hour for 67 mil (worth far more with the 9% AS) and Zuni boot uprades for 30 mil (also worth far more with the life regen) so now... well you do the math lol
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 08:24 PMPosted by SweetLove

Your dps is O.M.G!
Reply Quote
This has been my best week in the game made a little under 30mil. upgraded a few peices and now im sitting on 3mil.
Reply Quote
9k. idfk how
Reply Quote
1.0.5 hates me and I'm only sitting on 32m atm. Last 2 weeks of 1.0.4 I made ~450m prob with drops, don't think I've made 100m since patch.
Reply Quote
9billion....left :'(
Edited by PvP#1834 on 11/18/2012 10:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
I am sitting at 1m to 5m, nothing more, because !@#$ty loot is %^-*ty.
Reply Quote
wow, I only found a set amulet for a DH, It looked like it sucked and got $10,460,783 after 15% tax, got me a Marrow to go with my boots, this game is taking me forever to build my WD up!
Edited by Captron#1380 on 11/18/2012 10:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
I tend to spend money pretty soon after getting it, so not rich at the moment. My biggest couple drops were Dex Mempo with (3.5) crit that went for a bit over 270 mil, and a Tal Rasha's Guise with great roll that went for about 210 mil.
Reply Quote
I have 7M at the moment, have sold a bunch of items for 10-30M each but never had more than 70M at any one time. I keep playing, just waiting for something great to drop; 1.0.5 really feels like Diablo 2 did to me in that way.
Reply Quote
Currently have about 12m. Most I've ever sold an item for was 20m for a chant offhand, also had an IK helm sell for 19m. Have about 35-40m invested in my gear
Reply Quote
Calamity 200m (way too cheap)
Ice climbers 100m
Witching hour 50m
Lacuni braces 50m
Various rings/amulets between 10-40m

Drops not as good as some on this post, but got me some reasonable gear.
Currently at 50m, saving for a decent socket manajuma's knife, but its like the gold is burning holes in my pockets and I have to spend it. I'll get my knife one day.....

mp4 Alk runs might be a slow grind for xp but the drops can be much, much better
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Nemzz
I am sitting at 1m to 5m, nothing more, because !@#$ty loot is %^-*ty.
That tends to be where I sit. I'm at just over 5 million right now, most expensive item I've sold was a 800 dps bow with -14 level requirement for 500k. I have a level 60 of each class, so I tend to keep and use any good rares I find.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]