Diablo® III

MP8-9 Uber Carry Service [Offline]

I'm a CM Wizard looking to carry people with 3 infernal machines. I've done over 100 uber runs in the past few weeks for free, but it's no longer worth the time for me without charging a small fee.

Service Provided:
5NV Stacks
All 3 Ubers
Act 1 Keywarden

Fee:
MP8: 1 mil (~25-30 minutes)
MP9: 2 mil (~30-40 minutes)

If you wish to bring a friend to leech/share machines, you can for 1 mil in addition to the normal fee. If for any reason we don't complete the run, you don't have to pay me. I will also deduct 1 mil from the fee any time we wipe on an uber boss (very rarely happens). If we can't kill the uber bosses for any reason, I will take you on a free uber run using my machines (this has never happened). Often, I'll bring a friend or two for dps support.

PM me at Tad#1533 with the MP level you want to run in the request if you're interested.
Edited by Tad#1533 on 11/21/2012 2:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump. Have time for a few more today.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
B
Reply Quote
Sorry to be off topic but I was wondering if you would be interested in doing mp10 later today. I have a mix of farming gear on right now... but i can hold my own on mp10 and i also have 4 machines and have a mp10monk with two machines as well if u would like to join us for two full mp10 runs later add me in game. I will not pay though. Just wondering if you were interested
Reply Quote
B
Reply Quote
B
Reply Quote
B
Reply Quote
B
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]