Diablo® III

damn this witch doctor so beast , just update

rate the witch doctor above u, just update some item today , kill enemy so fast
Reply Quote
damn
Reply Quote
main attack fetish army...really?
Reply Quote
inorite. And WHY do you have VQ with no skills invested into that passive?
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Rakimallah
inorite. And WHY do you have VQ with no skills invested into that passive?
Reply Quote
As someone who solos around 70m xp/hr not rally
Reply Quote
retarded thread, kill it quicly with fire...
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 12:50 AMPosted by DethAxe
retarded thread, kill it quicly with fire...

my witch doctor is cheap though , spend less than 8 m foir the gear. and witch doctor dont stay in fire when they fight , they are not like monk , lol . if i spend more gold , my dotocor will be beast, and i upgrade my gear already , just the forum profile not upgrade yet .
Reply Quote
actually , i can tank better than you , cheack your ehp , u only have 205.204. but i got 383.394. my pvp dummy pint is higher than you too. my poin tis i spend less gold than you . check my vitallly , dont care about the reis you got , i got more life and can tank better than you, you can check your ehp is diablo rank
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 09:03 PMPosted by rawr1234
main attack fetish army...really?

they update profile so slow , my gear is so much better for now
Reply Quote
can anyone give me some advise for how to improve my witch doctor , ia m monk player , just want to try witch dcotr , w d is so fun and the bear so cool
Reply Quote
sorry dude but i have to calling bull. There is now way you have 163k dmg with the gear you have on. you def logged out with BBV and other buffs to get the dps your showing. If you want help with your gear we would need to see your unbuffed DPS.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 09:12 AMPosted by muffinman542
sorry dude but i have to calling bull. There is now way you have 163k dmg with the gear you have on. you def logged out with BBV and other buffs to get the dps your showing. If you want help with your gear we would need to see your unbuffed DPS.
i think is around 76 k damge
Reply Quote
what's this thread about anyways? lol
Reply Quote
Got ya. from looking at your gear I'd start moving toward a 4 piece zunis set. you'll get the 130 int bonus and the 55 all res to help you in that area. Plus if your running bears the mana regen and 10 mana per kill will help you spam the bears like crazy. one of your rings should be a zunis pox [that will give you even more all res] and if you can afford it try yo get CC on it. then you should be able to find a ring with more CC and CD on it cheap now. your life is great but you can afford to loose a little vit for a lot of int.
Edited by muffinman542#1539 on 11/16/2012 9:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
the ring so expensive and the chest is ok price
Reply Quote
if u wanna see buffed dps look at my doc lmao
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]