Diablo® III

Trial account - Upgrade

Heyy I just brought Diablo 3 today. And the cd key worked, but in game it still says starter edition.

I have changed password etc. still not working... I think it is because I live in SEA...

Please Refresh the account? Thankyou!
Reply Quote
I would like the standard edition account put on my "The Americas" trial account... so i can play with my mates.
Reply Quote
Heyy I just brought Diablo 3 today. And the cd key worked, but in game it still says starter edition.

I have changed password etc. still not working... I think it is because I live in SEA...

Please Refresh the account? Thankyou!

A lot of people are currently experiencing this since yesterday (including a friend of mine who have bought his copy yesterday), I think that's the reason why they'll restart the servers later at 5am PST / 9pm in SEA. Hopefully it would be fixed after the server restart.
Reply Quote
Yeah, seems like a bit of a hassle for a lot of people. Hopefully it is fixed. :P

Thanks for the response!

:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]