Diablo® III

[Error 3003] Can't log in to EU server

Hey,

I can't log in to the EU servers (keeps getting 3003 error) and eu.battle.net doesn't work for me either. However, the Americas server and us.battle.net works just fine - no issues.

I searched my hosts file but it's clean, and I've restarted my computer and router.

Has anyone heard of similar issues before? :(
Reply Quote
i have the same thing for like 3 h now :(
Reply Quote
Yea me 2 i got this 3003 error have had that fro 3 hours now.
Reply Quote
Can report that I am having the same issue. Would love to see some blue coverage. A lot of people cannot log on and we haven't heard anything.

EDIT:
i have the same problem i cant log in. its the same problem in
League of Legends. on the lol forums riot games says its a problem whit comhem a swedish internet company. if you guys have comhem you might have the same problem :) give them a call.

and heres the lol forum thread. http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=925230&page=11

This comment is from another user in my thread. If you're Comhem users this is probably the cause of the issue.
Edited by Asparagus#2943 on 11/16/2012 9:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
Same here.... And cant login to battle.net either

Tried testing the Us servers...got connected ...and than my acc was locked
Sooo as usual I should change my password , but tis time I couldnt cause it wouldnt take my serial codes from old wowgames...
So now im locked out....
Something is very wrong :(
Reply Quote
Ah...I also have Comhem......
Reply Quote
Same problem here.. Can't log on due to error 3003. Running win 7, home network. Cleared caches, and reset modem/router to no avail :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]