Diablo® III

ISO very high dps to help carry mp9 ubers

Looking for anyone with very high dps (>200k) who can help me carry mp9 ubers. send me request in game!
Reply Quote
^ Get that flame suit ready.

Guess I don't make it, not quite 200k dps.
Edited by Boozor#1433 on 11/16/2012 2:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
Let me get the festivities started. You suck; a shocknadoshards wizard can can run 1M EDPS. L2P NEWB!!!!

::EDIT::

We have to stop running into each other like this.
Edited by Sennin#1346 on 11/16/2012 2:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
Let me get the festivities started. You suck; a shocknadoshards wizard can can run 1M EDPS. L2P NEWB!!!!

Guess we work in offices.
Reply Quote
90k dps if you want help
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Omega
90k dps if you want help

Lol. Don't you think that is overkill? You should really drop some. You only need about 27k DPS to meet the threshold.
Reply Quote
View profile
Lol seabootz u know 75k cm can beat a 200k cm in dps?

75k shockmeet wiz will also out dps 300k barb and 300k archon.

Runes not dps man
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 11/16/2012 3:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
Lol seabootz u know 75k cm can beat a 200k cm in dps?

75k shockmeet wiz will also out dps 300k barb and 300k archon.

Runes not dps man

ya i know. if you are only dealing 200k true dps that would be bad. please do at least 800k true dps. TY
Reply Quote
I can help if u want, sns always here.
Reply Quote
This is the new Black weapon + Trium situation lol
Reply Quote

To be fair, Barbarians with 100k unbuffed dps can deal upwards of 1.5mil edps too if geared correctly
Reply Quote
they should really need to know what's standard or average geared CM/WW is >_<
Reply Quote
80k cm wizard will probably out dps everyother class thats sub 300k
Reply Quote
View profile

To be fair, Barbarians with 100k unbuffed dps can deal upwards of 1.5mil edps too if geared correctly

really? sustained? what runes? Video? i've heard 4x sheet for wotb/ww barbs not 15x.
Reply Quote
/facepalm...

where do they still get those "I need a cm wizard with eleventy bazillion dps to carry, bring your own machines" people
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Drake
80k cm wizard will probably out dps everyother class thats sub 300k

You're living in your own fantasy world. I wish it was true too, but this game isn't called barblo III without a reason...
Reply Quote

really? sustained? what runes? Video? i've heard 4x sheet for wotb/ww barbs not 15x.

Really. Sustained. Here is my buddy's profile but I don't have a video. Took me long enough to get him to do a Ghom test. And it was done when he was only using a sun keeper, and about 100k unbuffed dps.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ziels-6180/hero/11198997

Took down Ghom MP5 in 15 secs.

Also, there is no reason for me to lie. I wish it wasn't true either, as he's outdps-ing me with way less gear than me, but I kinda got a little annoyed at wizards going "omfg i have 80k paper dps and jsut because I am CMWIZ i deal more dps than you even with your 200k paper dps".

Come on guys, we have a modifier, but all other classes have a modifier too ...
Edited by RWK#1242 on 11/18/2012 12:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
Threads like this, in addition to the ones about aps breakpoints, provide endless entertainment on a cold weekend day! Oh gosh, almost as entertaining as a drunken meatball lost in the vastness of yet another installment of the Jersey Shore. Dps, mp9 uber runs - oh why, why!
Reply Quote
View profile

Really. Sustained. Here is my buddy's profile but I don't have a video. Took me long enough to get him to do a Ghom test. And it was done when he was only using a sun keeper, and about 100k unbuffed dps.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ziels-6180/hero/11198997

Took down Ghom MP5 in 15 secs.

Also, there is no reason for me to lie. I wish it wasn't true either, as he's outdps-ing me with way less gear than me, but I kinda got a little annoyed at wizards going "omfg i have 80k paper dps and jsut because I am CMWIZ i deal more dps than you even with your 200k paper dps".

Come on guys, we have a modifier, but all other classes have a modifier too ...

I didnbt say u were lying i always heard 4x sheet for wotb barbs - but what u say makes we want to deck out my barb on my other account.
Reply Quote

I didnbt say u were lying i always heard 4x sheet for wotb barbs - but what u say makes we want to deck out my barb on my other account.

Sorry didn't mean to imply that you were accusing me of lying either. But yea, its a sad truth that barbarians are OP as hell. Maybe if they didn't get 30% innate damage reduction, things will be much better.
Edited by RWK#1242 on 11/18/2012 3:03 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]