Diablo® III

ISO very high dps to help carry mp9 ubers

View profile
wow, i didnt know barbs do 15x if they rune right, time for me to 'fix' my friends skill choices
i also thought it was 4x multiplier, they even ran some tests in wd forum comparing bear doc vs cm/ww wiz and barb
they found barb to be 4x as well i believe
Reply Quote
Yeah, i've watched alot of WW barb videos. Dont remember seeing anything even close to 15x. Or 10x...

Quick search

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HVNTNbCWeI

MP10 butcher at 111k paper takes 6 minutes for 4.85x

Its my understanding that super high end gearing can result in enough fury to keep the chain going forever unlike that dude. Then you can also switch warcry for rend for additional DoT without wasting much WW uptime as well if your defenses are massive.

The numbers I've heard thrown around for these select few barbs was in the 7x range however. I've never heard anything this high.
Reply Quote
I'm not sure if he used frenzy in his Ghom run but I'll ask him later. With frenzy its

get stack->WW->refresh stack by hitting once->WW

Also definitely fury is infinite for him. He told me he even set up a ***** to turbo spam RLTW so his fury would drop, and uses that ***** a lot.

Finally, SoJ is essential
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]