Diablo® III

Proof they hate wiz

View profile
Yeah we all know nerfs every patch and worst set in the game so we wear nats and zunis from other class to make sets but check this out.

http://us.blizzard.com/store/browse.xml?f=c:0,f:2,c:6#p2

Where is my iphone wiz cover? Even the black guy gets a cover. Tyrell. He's not even a toon u can play.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 11/16/2012 2:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
We got the mousepad, chillax dude
Reply Quote
Sad. Most guys will take a hot chick over a crack head i.e. the wd .
Edited by Sennin#1346 on 11/16/2012 2:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
Come on Aim, take off the aluminum foil hat. Bliz loves the wiz, and we love the wiz so much that they must be sold out of wiz phone covers. Yeah, that's gotta be the reason. ;)
Reply Quote
View profile
lol we got a mousepad for our macro mouse that can get us banned

hooray!!!
Reply Quote
View profile
11/16/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Warath
We got the mousepad, chillax dude

Yeah so wiz can sit at home on a desk ...wiz locked behind closed doors like a second class citizen. Meanwhile all other characters can be in public eye on mobile phones proudly showing toon they play.
Reply Quote
View profile

hooray!!!

lol
Reply Quote
I wouldn't be caught dead with an iPhone or a Diablo 3 iPhone case. How much more fanboy/hipster can you get?
Reply Quote
View profile
11/16/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Warath
I wouldn't be caught dead with an iPhone or a Diablo 3 iPhone case. How much more fanboy/hipster can you get?

I use an all black rooted and flashed gal3 andriod on boost network for $35 a month unlimited including unlimited tethering which I'm trolling with now but that besides the point.

You should call out injustices wherever they are cuz they might come 4 u one day.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 11/16/2012 2:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
anyone who buys that stuff should be tortured and executed........fukn fagts
Reply Quote
Aim, if you're good, maybe Santa will leave you a wiz phone cover in your stocking this year. I shouldn't be telling you this, but the big man and I are close friends so I'll put in a good word for you. :D
Reply Quote
View profile
11/16/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Pugs
Aim, if you're good, maybe Santa will leave you a wiz phone cover in your stocking this year. I shouldn't be telling you this, but the big man and I are close friends so I'll put in a good word for you. :D

wicked 4 lyf wicked wind that is.
Reply Quote
Hate? Never. Do you realise we are the only class with a current skill compendium :)))

I wonder what worked. Our constant "Request Sticky" or my post in the Supposrt forums.

So... they must hate all other classes besides Wizard.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Warath
How much more fanboy/hipster can you get?

What. I don't know any hipsters who would use a Diablo 3 iPhone case.
Reply Quote
The real crime is that they're 35 bucks. What a rip.
Reply Quote
I would use the mousepad over the iPhone case all day.

However, >15 bucks.

Lolk.
Reply Quote
View profile
Aph compendium? Does that mean a collection of trash where u find like something good? In us we call that dumpter diving fyi.
Reply Quote
OK, here is a wizard iPhone case...

http://i.imgur.com/ibhVX.jpg
Reply Quote

hooray!!!
Reply Quote
how about that diablo 3 poker set, rofl.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]