Diablo® III

1 week and another dies to server dcd

I lost my barb last week to a server dcd and just lost the lvl 60 dh i lvled up to replace him. Me and a friend were just having fun when the server kicked both of us. I was the unlucky one to return to a dead character after logging in. This type of stuff ruins the game for me. I enjoy hc for the thrill and finding upgrades for yourself, but losing it all at no fault of your own is very aggravating. I hope none of you have the same bad luck. I'm done for now.
Reply Quote
Hey i feel like the server is a bit weird today dc few times lucky i survived! Not my side im pretty sure.
Edited by Bloodthirst#6488 on 11/17/2012 12:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 12:42 AMPosted by Bread86
I lost my barb last week to a server dcd and just lost the lvl 60 dh i lvled up to replace him. Me and a friend were just having fun when the server kicked both of us. I was the unlucky one to return to a dead character after logging in. This type of stuff ruins the game for me. I enjoy hc for the thrill and finding upgrades for yourself, but losing it all at no fault of your own is very aggravating. I hope none of you have the same bad luck. I'm done for now.

Let me guess... You never knew dying in hardcore would cause you to lose your character. You people are amazing! Softcore is that way...go there and do not come back here to whine!
Reply Quote
Wow dude... chill... (to revenge).
This is bound to happen to anyone on HC atleast once or twice. Yeah, it's aggravating and steals the potential that one could of had. But, meh, crap happens and it sucks. To TC, hope ya try a new character at MP10, fast lvling and some nice loot benefits (the later was a lie 100mf doesn't do crap in norm and nightmare). There's something about the thrill of having a serious economy with some serious payouts and finds. glhf
Edited by BipolarFly#1784 on 11/17/2012 5:06 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]