Diablo® III

120M Budget - What to upgrade next?

As the title says, having trouble figuring out where to put my gold.

I have 120M budget. If anyone can help me figure out what the best next upgrade (or upgrades) for me would be i'll give you the items I replace.
Reply Quote
saw your profile and i must say i am impressed with your gears and still having 120m. here's my suggestion: do not upgrade any further. save your gold, really. if i was in your place, i would definitely do that.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 05:02 PMPosted by pichapiegal
saw your profile and i must say i am impressed with your gears and still having 120m. here's my suggestion: do not upgrade any further. save your gold, really. if i was in your place, i would definitely do that.

Save up for anything in paticular or just save for an expansion kind of thing?

I honestly wouldn't mind spending the gold if it was an upgrade that could keep me at my current damage and increase my surviveability or increase my dmg up to 200k.
Edited by rakevinwr#1357 on 11/16/2012 5:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
Maybe it's time to change your skill setup, stash your great gear, and rebuild from scratch, for something different but still effective?
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 05:03 PMPosted by rakevinwr

Save up for anything in paticular or just save for an expansion kind of thing?

I honestly wouldn't mind spending the gold if it was an upgrade that could keep me at my current damage and increase my surviveability or increase my dmg up to 200k.

literally not spend on anything and keep playing for those lottery gears for sell. if you want to further upgrade to reach 200k dps, i will suggest first trying it with your skills, do test runs and such. when you come to a conclusion, then you upgrade what you think is needed because really i cannot see any more upgrades other than godly versions of your gears

ooooooooooooor

you may try and look into blackthorne 2-set item (pants/ammy) if you want.
Reply Quote
Maybe get a socket on helm or AR on Zuni boots. Otherwise it's just trying to squeeze out a few more stat points or CC/CD/AS from existing gear.
Reply Quote
If I were you and had the spare change, look for some life on hit with your rings/ammy, also with crit damage. That will increase your survivability and damage at the same time.
Reply Quote
What are you farming with that lack of resists> you have shoulders/chest only with AR?

And only helm for LOH?
Edited by Aphraell#1269 on 11/16/2012 5:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
What are you farming with that lack of resists> you have shoulders/chest only with AR?

And only helm for LOH?

Been doing MP7 just fine. I can do MP10 but it just takes so long to kill stuff.
Reply Quote
Unsure how you manage to survive in MP10 with 381 Resist All and only a buffed 4900 armor using Pinpoint.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 06:45 PMPosted by Aphraell
Unsure how you manage to survive in MP10 with 381 Resist All and only a buffed 4900 armor using Pinpoint.

Its not without deaths, and I don't use pinpoint when I mess around in MP10. Add me and well go for a ride if you wish :)

It really comes down to making sure when something does stutter off moving out of the way.
Edited by rakevinwr#1357 on 11/16/2012 7:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
either apoc chants force so you can eventually go crit mempo's
or a pair of 10cc 8+ ias trifecta gloves, preferably w/ res
Reply Quote
or 9 ias unity
Reply Quote
I'd get new bracers, new pants, new boots. like some ar + armor int rares.
Reply Quote
Definitely u need more all resist, have a look at my profile
Edited by Punkist#6477 on 11/16/2012 9:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
You should def get a pair of Zuni boots with AR and armor...they used to be ridiculously expensive but are now much cheaper
Edited by Cbronson#1217 on 11/16/2012 9:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
either apoc chants force so you can eventually go crit mempo's
or a pair of 10cc 8+ ias trifecta gloves, preferably w/ res

Yeah I think this would be the best way, It'll let me gain a lot of life/AR off my helm and I can shoot for 3 attacks per second/ a Zuni ring. Those should get me to 650 AR
Reply Quote
I have a question, do you have problems with reflect damage given that you have around 180k dps and only 400+ loh?
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 01:23 AMPosted by CoXyZ
I have a question, do you have problems with reflect damage given that you have around 180k dps and only 400+ loh?

My solution for reflect damage right now is if enough mobs are around diamond skin is always up enough I don't die. Otherwise I just stop using Explosive Blast and kill them with Wicked Wind. Its slower but I also don't die :)

Never had a problem doing that but you can also use Blood Magic if you feel the need.
Edited by rakevinwr#1357 on 11/17/2012 2:50 AM PST
Reply Quote

And only helm for LOH?

Been doing MP7 just fine. I can do MP10 but it just takes so long to kill stuff.

Meteor CM builds are where its at for MP10, so if you want upgrades look at the threads about cm/meteor builds, some builds work with twister to feed AP for meteor
Edited by NOLLegendz#1445 on 11/17/2012 5:21 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]