Diablo® III

guardians path and sixth sense bug

ok so ive been browsing the forums to find out if a blue had answered the question of these not working correctly, but i haven't found one, other than people talking about diminishing returns on dodge, which doesn't make sense unless the skills only want u to have like 10 crit chance and 15 dodge (just example numbers i haven't actually checked those calculations yet).

my thought is that no one did video proof and maybe they wont even look at it if there isn't one, so here u go i have video proof (i apologize for my banter in the vid, i was half asleep)

http://youtu.be/4Ce4nLfQGX0
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bumpies
Reply Quote
thill no reply...im beginning to think this is blizzards little joke
Reply Quote
05/11/2012 05:29 PMPosted by Vasadan
I read every single thread that is posted on the forums. However, I will not always respond to them. Please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or calls out for a Blizzard poster.
Reply Quote
ok so ive been browsing the forums to find out if a blue had answered the question of these not working correctly, but i haven't found one, other than people talking about diminishing returns on dodge, which doesn't make sense unless the skills only want u to have like 10 crit chance and 15 dodge (just example numbers i haven't actually checked those calculations yet).

my thought is that no one did video proof and maybe they wont even look at it if there isn't one, so here u go i have video proof (i apologize for my banter in the vid, i was half asleep)

http://youtu.be/4Ce4nLfQGX0

that is the answer.
dodge has a diminishing return on it so you receive less. your problem isnt a bug. it should be placed in the class forum as a suggestion to have those abilities that give +% dodge be unaffected by the diminishing return.
Reply Quote
well as i said in my vid, its at least mis-represented, it should not state a static amount and add a flexible amount.

close this thread cus as marogoth said, it is not a bug, just a bait and switch skill

as as for the fact of the diminishing returns, i tested both skills with no gear (other than 2 weapons for guardians) and they still don't add what they say. however it was more than before, so i don't see where the actual amounts would be present.
Edited by TheDoctor#1225 on 11/25/2012 10:35 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]