Diablo® III

Collector's edition diablo 2 keys

Okay so I was unsure of how to title this thread because I have so many things to say, so sorry if the title was a bit confusing I wanted to make it short and sweet..

Okay so, I bought the collector's edition, got the flash drive and such. I deleted the diablo 2 installer that came on the flash drive, figuring I could just toss the CD keys that came with it onto my account and it'd work later (I wanted to put some schoolwork on the flash drive and needed to delete the installer for space)

When I tried to put the keys on my battle.net account like you would any other game, it said that the code I entered cannot be used, and I have no other way of installing because my old CDs for the game dont take CD keys that are this long they take shorter ones.

Is there somewhere I can get the installer from the flash drive so I can play D2 again?

Edit: If there were a kind soul that'd be willing to upload their installer, I'd appreciate it, but you don't have to if there is another way.
Edited by Vector#1135 on 11/16/2012 4:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bump? :/
Reply Quote
U can download games from battlenet with login your account. And u really mean D2? or D3?
Edited by XETRaM#1671 on 11/17/2012 10:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
I said the keys didn't work when I tried to add them to the account.

And I'm talking about D2, the flash drive came with D2 CD keys.
Reply Quote
Bump.. Do blues even look at this board?
Reply Quote
I had the same problem as you Vector. However I had made a backup of the files on a friends computer and I will be going to visit him today! Hopefully I will be able to upload the files somewhere for you tonight. I will just need to find a good place to upload them....
Reply Quote
Can't say I know any websites like that.. I just looked for a bit and had no luck.

I'd really appreciate it though.
Reply Quote
Submit a ticket to Billing and Account services with the Keys you are trying to claim. If they are valid keys, and I'm sure they are, Billing should be able to add them for you to your account.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]