Diablo® III

enemy hp bug

I have this problem where elite packs come at me and like within a half-second they have no hit points? WTF?
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Grimiku
Thank you for posting about this! We’ve also noticed this issue while we were playing and looked into it. We found there was a bug (mostly with Monster Power) where monster hit points were not always scaling correctly when they spawned and resulted in creatures running around with less than maximum health without anyone or anything having damaged them. We plan to fix this issue in a future patch, but since it’s not a critical bug we don’t have an ETA to share just yet.

With all the issues and threads being posted, this is what you chose to respond to? Are you really that silenced by upper management? Tell them to let you do your job, we haven't heard from you all weekend and tons of topics about duping, people wanting pvp, and much more pressing things then this.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004446885
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7179568566
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7173977377

Why not responding to the issues the community finds important? That is your job as a community manager man!
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Zaruen

How about an ETA or ANY info on 1.06

how about being patient and waiting .....

not that youre being rude or anything but the way you are asking is kind of demanding an answer.

which i dont think they will take kindly too but hey if they answrer your question.. i think many people will be happy to know too :)

I'm a monk. I hear 1.06 has monk buffs. I'm very interested.
Reply Quote
I don't perceive this as a major issue, or an issue of any scale, to be honest. The amount of missing health on all creatures is so insignificantly small that you can hardly see the dent on their health bars. It's not like we're missing on a ton of experience by failing to inflict the minuscule amount of damage they have already sustained.

I've actually been enjoying this peculiarity as now mobs are easy to detect from afar - their health bars stand out against the environment whereas before some used to blend in so well, you could hardly spot them until you walked into a pack.
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Zaruen

With all the issues and threads being posted, this is what you chose to respond to? Are you really that silenced by upper management? Tell them to let you do your job, we haven't heard from you all weekend and tons of topics about duping, people wanting pvp, and much more pressing things then this.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004446885
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7179568566
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7173977377

Why not responding to the issues the community finds important? That is your job as a community manager man!

maybe its because you are all crying and whining and !@#$%ing like little girls.

not being respectful towards the community managers.

IF i was Lylirra i would've quit my job as a blizzard rep along time ago so i can ^-*!@ slap half of these forum posters.

Are you joking me? We are posting the issues we find important on a game we CHOOSE to play. Some people troll and provide no feed back (like your post) but many people want the game to grow and become better.

It's not unreasonable to ask for answers to the most pressing issues in the game right now, duping, botters and new content/release cycle eta for the features we want.

His job is to manage the community, he is either EXTREMELY tied down by his managers, executives, etc or the community managers just are NOT doing any sort of monitoring what so ever. The front page is full of duping, botting and other concerns... I find it hard to believe the community managers aren't noticing.

My guess? The blizzard execs are having peoples lips sealed. It's such a crappy way to try to manage a community and it makes them look evil. Even hearing "hey, we acknowledge your guys concerns, but we are still trying to figure out the next steps, we will keep you posted" is so much better then being completely in the dark.

People like to be informed.

Community managers are here to do that.

Deal with it.
Reply Quote
xD, lmao, lmfao, rofl, roflmfao
Reply Quote
Thank you for posting about this! We’ve also noticed this issue while we were playing and looked into it. We found there was a bug (mostly with Monster Power) where monster hit points were not always scaling correctly when they spawned and resulted in creatures running around with less than maximum health without anyone or anything having damaged them. We plan to fix this issue in a future patch, but since it’s not a critical bug we don’t have an ETA to share just yet.

Oh, wow, well, it appears I just got served by you, sir. Thank you very much for the response, finally, it's good to see. I won't complain about the lack of responses elsewhere, I understand there are huge issues that blues are just not able to respond to officially. This one I at least knew could most definitely be investigated and responded to, and it took a little while, but at least it was eventually commented on.
Reply Quote
The monsters already have PvP; they're just not telling us.
Reply Quote
Are you joking me? We are posting the issues we find important on a game we CHOOSE to play. Some people troll and provide no feed back (like your post) but many people want the game to grow and become better.

It's not unreasonable to ask for answers to the most pressing issues in the game right now, duping, botters and new content/release cycle eta for the features we want.

His job is to manage the community, he is either EXTREMELY tied down by his managers, executives, etc or the community managers just are NOT doing any sort of monitoring what so ever. The front page is full of duping, botting and other concerns... I find it hard to believe the community managers aren't noticing.

My guess? The blizzard execs are having peoples lips sealed. It's such a crappy way to try to manage a community and it makes them look evil. Even hearing "hey, we acknowledge your guys concerns, but we are still trying to figure out the next steps, we will keep you posted" is so much better then being completely in the dark.

People like to be informed.

Community managers are here to do that.

Deal with it.

Angry children being angry at the world. Go take some Adderall you'll feel better.
Reply Quote
I've noticed this playing with no monster power as well. Always just figured something had hit the enemy while it was off screen.
Reply Quote
Not very bright OP.
Thanks for making the game harder for some people.
Way to go.
L2SU

Learn to shut up
Reply Quote

how about being patient and waiting .....

not that youre being rude or anything but the way you are asking is kind of demanding an answer.

which i dont think they will take kindly too but hey if they answrer your question.. i think many people will be happy to know too :)

I'm a monk. I hear 1.06 has monk buffs. I'm very interested.

They are giving monks a 0.025 % life steal . For an additional $ 5.45
Reply Quote
Not very bright OP.
Thanks for making the game harder for some people.
Way to go.
L2SU

Learn to shut up

Lol agree. They could always reduce the max hp so the health bars look full but in reality they still have the same HPs eg instead of 80/100 health make it 80/80 health. :)
Reply Quote

I say leave it as is.

It gives a good backstory to the game. These are monsters, spawns of demons ... they aren't always going to get along. There will be fights, lovers spats, territorial disputes. Some will be worse for the wear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]