Diablo® III

Blade wings in-game mail not received

(Locked)

Purchasing a digital deluxe copy of Starcraft: Heart of the Swarm should incur an in-game mail to the user logging in to diablo 3. I unfortunately did not have this email and am thus unable to retrieve my blade wings.

The only deviations I have from a normal account are:

1.) Purchased Collector's Edition of Diablo 3. Tyrael wings are still there and creating a lvl 1 char still has the collector's ed content (but still no blade wings). I have a friend who had the same purchase set but was successful in getting the blade wings.

2.) My account was originally an SEA account. I transferred my account when I moved to the US, but my original starcraft account was SEA. I bought Diablo 3 post the region switch.
Edited by aqui#1677 on 11/17/2012 12:13 AM PST
same here
ive been there so let me try.
1. create a game with "the fallen star" as the quest. i don't believe the difficulty matters as i did this in inferno with my barb.
2. right when you create the game you should have received your HotS FoS.
3. I cleared the path all the way to my stash and left the game.
4. i resumed the game and i got the message saying i received a message. Said message should contain your wings. The message will be found right above your chat window

Important: like that other guy whos message i read some time ago, i was able to do this on my barb who was a softcore but could not on my hc barb.

lmk
Edited by mvly#6365 on 11/17/2012 1:55 AM PST
I just wanted to update abit on this issue.
I have tried mvlys method without any luck. Even tried to switch difficulties, creating level 1s of different classes and changing monster levels but still no mail.

Once I had bought the premium edition of HoTS the first thing that I did was to log into WoW for the baneling pet. After that i logged into diablo 3 and recieved the achievement and banner rewards but no mail.

Things that might separate me from other accounts are that I got the Panda-Monium achievement from buying MoP CE.

I'm also playing softcore so it's not the known bug where hardcore characters dont get their wings

Hope this helps you to resolve this issue.
Edited by Macke#2798 on 11/17/2012 6:57 AM PST
Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for the feedback! Creating the lvl 1 char did not work, but the method that mvly suggested "kind of" worked

I used my DH in Inferno mode for and started the fallen star mission (the parent one) and finally got the banner and achievements. I forgot if I ever got an in-game mail (did it time out?), but the blade wing did not appear still.

Tried creating another game and character but still the same issues. :(

Appreciate all the help folks!
Edited by aqui#1677 on 11/17/2012 6:32 AM PST
Same problem, no wings, different levels of dificulty, but nothing, any help?
Same problem here! I'm from Asia and my SC2 is the SEA version and comes with NA access. Bought the Digital Deluxe and attached it to my NA account a couple of days ago but still no blade wings today.
Same issue for me, I had no in game mail and wings don't appear either on new or old characters.
I did receive the high facts and awards (emblem).
I'm from Europe.
Same issue here :<
Same here, got banner Sigil but no in game mail
Same here, got banner + sigil but no wings... I'm EU...

I saw a blue post saying there is a bug where HC chars are not able to receive the wings but I tried both SC and HC, still nothing...

Not happy...
Edited by Seminko#2742 on 11/17/2012 2:59 PM PST
Same here, got banner + sigil but no wings...

I saw a blue post saying there is a bug where HC chars are not able to receive the wings but I tried both SC and HC, still nothing...

Not happy...

Exactly same with me... Not happy...
Bought Digital Deluxe, got achieve and accent.

No wings on any character.
got my achieves but no wings, payment shows to be on queued which is odd.

whined to bliz and got this

his is the latest response from Customer Support:
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us about this. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. This is currently a known issue and is currently being resolved. You will receive your wings soon, unfortunately I do not have an exact date or time on this but this issue will be resolved shortly.

Sorry again for the delay on this.

Have a great day !
Chris
Account & Technical Support
Blizzard Entertainment
us.battle.net/support
Nothing is working.
I have the everything but the blade wings so far :( main thing I wanted out of all of it.
glad to see other people are in the same boat here, and that I don't have to waste time submitting a ticket to get that canned response... but just so blizzard sees, I too got the achievement, the banner, and the sigil, but not the message with the wings. I really hope they're not lost in the ether... just as long as I get them EVENTUALLY (or at least before HotS is actually released) I'll be happy.
11/18/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Scipio
glad to see other people are in the same boat here, and that I don't have to waste time submitting a ticket to get that canned response... but just so blizzard sees, I too got the achievement, the banner, and the sigil, but not the message with the wings. I really hope they're not lost in the ether... just as long as I get them EVENTUALLY (or at least before HotS is actually released) I'll be happy.

Im in the same boat here
just out of curiosity, who in this situation is using a mac? I am, for what it's worth.
Perhaps we should get a response from Blizzard on this issue that will help
I am in the same situation got my banner and not my Wings
Sent a ticket on this one hope it's fixed.

Blizz, should be automated like the banner please fixes it we already paid

Thanks
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]